Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

is it ok to use the single-person handicapped bathroom if my handicap is not wanting other people to hear me poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The answer like many question is "depends."

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

EorayMel posted:

The answer like many question is "depends."

well yeah but i forgot my diaper today

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

MiracleWhale posted:

is it ok to use the single-person handicapped bathroom if my handicap is not wanting other people to hear me poop

of course it is okay, the handicap airport bathrooms are prime real estate

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

being handycap doesnt give you immunity to having to wait your turn

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
the only airport bathrooms I poo poo in are the handicap ones and i hope some wheelchair guy is trying not to poo poo he self while i take a poo in the handicap stall

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I have a bathroom question, some dude keeps taping toilet paper on the crack between the stall wall and the tile wall. Is he really afraid someone using the urinal will see his butt?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Edgar posted:

I have a bathroom question, some dude keeps taping toilet paper on the crack between the stall wall and the tile wall. Is he really afraid someone using the urinal will see his butt?

He's probably doing "dope"

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
handicapped bathrooms are pretty nice, there's a lot of leg room for tall poopers

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im from beunos aeres and i say kill em all

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Edgar posted:

that's probably franco

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lock the door and experience a luxurious wank in the handicapped bathroom

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
First use Handi-App (downloadable from the Apple store) to determine if there are actual handicapped people within a thousand foot radius of the bathroom. If any are located, approach them individually to ask if they are thinking of using the bathroom, and if so, at what time, so that you can schedule your bathroom break around them.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

green chicken feet posted:

First use Handi-App (downloadable from the Apple store) to determine if there are actual handicapped people within a thousand foot radius of the bathroom. If any are located, approach them individually to ask if they are thinking of using the bathroom, and if so, at what time, so that you can schedule your bathroom break around them.

same but challenge them to a foot race

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Yes until one day you exit the stall and there's a man in a wheelchair waiting for you, at which point the shame you feel will cause you to never use the handicap stall again.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
All of these massive holes have started appearing in the stall dividers in my bathroom. I'm beginning to suspect a big time bug problem

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

AugmentedVision posted:

Yes until one day you exit the stall and there's a man in a wheelchair waiting for you, at which point the shame you feel will cause you to never use the handicap stall again.

nah

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Edgar posted:

in the bathrooms at my work the cavity in which the toilet paper is mounted has no back so when the roll is almost gone you can see into the other stall and even touch fingertips if you are interested in a little "team building"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

handicapped bathrooms are pretty nice, there's a lot of leg room for tall poopers

i'm an opiate man and when i haven't gone for a while the pile gets so high it lifts me off the ground, it's like sitting on top of an anthill except the sting is from my o-ring being stretched to the limit

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Isaac posted:

Lock the door and experience a luxurious wank in the handicapped bathroom

occasionally i do this just to make sure i stay in the zone

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jackyl posted:

same but challenge them to a foot race

was thinking of just locking the handicapped bathroom and dangling the keys over their heads while repeating "do you need to go? do you need to go?"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

AugmentedVision posted:

he's in the wheelchair cuz i put him there

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

folks this situation is about to get "real" because i am about to take a dump at work, goin in, wish me luck

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

MiracleWhale posted:

was thinking of just locking the handicapped bathroom and dangling the keys over their heads while repeating "do you need to go? do you need to go?"

hang the keys on the handles on the back of the wheelchair so they spin in circles trying to grab the key

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Lol if you don't just use that stall without considering the needs of others, just lol

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
some shits require you to hang onto that bar to brace yourself. I feel like handicapped people understand this and probably don't mind if it's out of necessity.

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

jackyl posted:

the only airport bathrooms I poo poo in are the handicap ones and i hope some wheelchair guy is trying not to poo poo he self while i take a poo in the handicap stall

Same its also real nice because they normally have extra hooks and stuff to hang your bag on and you might get lucky and even have a private sink! I think its weird that some people think you shouldn't use the handicap stall but im also glad because that means its available to me more often.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Does Larry David imitate life or does life imitate Larry David?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

scott zoloft posted:

some shits require you to hang onto that bar to brace yourself. I feel like handicapped people understand this and probably don't mind if it's out of necessity.

if i don't brace myself against the ceiling i achieve liftoff

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Does Larry David imitate life or does life imitate Larry David?

don't doxx me

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MiracleWhale posted:

in the bathrooms at my work the cavity in which the toilet paper is mounted has no back so when the roll is almost gone you can see into the other stall and even touch fingertips if you are interested in a little "team building"

glory hole

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ever try to change out of work clothes in a std non crip stall at an airport? All the time is the answer, I don't throw them out tho

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Luvcow posted:

glory hole

i'ma put a 'casual sex' meeting on your google calendar for 2:45

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

i'ma put a 'casual sex' meeting on your google calendar for 2:45

after the lunch rush you know what i'm sayin