Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

It's loving weird and filled with weird people and weird poo poo I don't understand. Every time I even think I can make a post, I just :yikes: myself right the gently caress out of there.

Maybe it's for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Nice honeypot thread OP I hope you expose lots of FYAD posters for the animals they are.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I can't read this idiot OPs post and I really don't care

Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
maybe FYAD doesn't understand you, OP

the duality of man

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
beecock

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
check out this loser I bet he doesn't even like anime

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this is going to get moved to FYAD and you'll be in probation hell like our dear friend Moridin

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Maybe you should :yikes: your way out of gbs too bitch

Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

In the immortal words of niggerstomper58: i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Just think of FYAD as a sort of cross between GWS and YOSPOS but with less strict rules about racial purity.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Feedback Agency

FeeDback AgencY

FDAY = FYAD

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Is it like that French movie where everybody shits together but they eat food in private, shamefully?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I can't read or understand OP's post. Mostly due to the level of retardation I have from being a GBS denizen for 11 years.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
gently caress Yeah Asian Dudes

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Is it like that French movie where everybody shits together but they eat food in private, shamefully?

The shameful thing is you wasting your time with French Cinema HIYO I WENT THERE TAKE THAT LE'MUPOISSIANT!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

It's loving weird and filled with weird people and weird poo poo I don't understand. Every time I even think I can make a post, I just :yikes: myself right the gently caress out of there.

Maybe it's for the best.

In 2 days from now you'll be the new Mordin920

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Zahgaegun posted:

The shameful thing is you wasting your time with French Cinema HIYO I WENT THERE TAKE THAT LE'MUPOISSIANT!

Remember that movie Green Card came out and it was supposed to be great french sex symbol Gerard Depardieu's big entry into Hollywood and everyone was like "holy gently caress that is one ugly unlikable son of a french whore", and that was the end of that.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
fyad was fun to read when more than 20 people posted

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zahgaegun posted:

I took a class on movies about pooping, so jokes on you.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

the last time one of these threads popped up i posted that fyad is p cool but kinda insular and very deeply entrenched in their joke then someone from fyad messaged me and said thank you for saying nice things about fyad

i guess you could say I get fyad :smug:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
We need a mod or IK to back us up on a preemptive invasion of fyad before the leakage turns onto a flood of their retarded poo poo. Like a war of attrition if need be. Some of GBS's best posters may bravely fall but it really is the only solution.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Like most of the forums fyad is fun to read.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
you guys ever eat the end of that bit of a shrimp? it's like eating a loving wasp. i knew a guy who ate bugs once in some loving foreign country. he said eating bugs was basically exactly like you'd expect it to be. like eating a mouthful of popcorn kernel shells and some vague wet/slimy protein mulch mixed in.

don't loving eat bugs is the message im taking away.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I posted in fyad a couple times. The thread was later goldmined. True story.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Ape Fist posted:

you guys ever eat the end of that bit of a shrimp? it's like eating a loving wasp. i knew a guy who ate bugs once in some loving foreign country. he said eating bugs was basically exactly like you'd expect it to be. like eating a mouthful of popcorn kernel shells and some vague wet/slimy protein mulch mixed in.

don't loving eat bugs is the message im taking away.

I eat the end of shrimps all the time they're pretty good, maybe I'll start eating wasps too

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Aralan posted:

I eat the end of shrimps all the time they're pretty good, maybe I'll start eating wasps too

try eating dried out corn kernels too, you'll get the same gum-shredding effect.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

King of Bees posted:

Like most of the forums fyad is fun to read.

Noise/signal ratio checks out

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
FYAD is a tight knit group of internet friends and when you walk up to their circle on the playground and start going HURR HURR MEMES GUYS MEMES they just want you to go away.

If you can make a good post they won't tell you to go away but you probably can't make a good post so why try?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
It's just ultra aware meta-meta-meta-meta-meta irony. Entirely boring

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

tane

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
op, why dont you go ask them to explain it and have a blessed day

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's gbs with a style sheet and less posters because they try to discourage people from posting badly in there.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
if you actually understood fyad I'd be a little worried. niggerstomper58 and all that

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
I read some of the FYAD "criterion collection" in the goldmine and I laughed alot. the "day I broke my parents heart" thread is v good. Also most threads by "no i will not" guy is really good. I dont get alot of the inside jokes and I never will.

anyway thanks for listening.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Out of bicuriosity, do you like it despite your lack of understanding?

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's gbs with a style sheet and less posters because they try to discourage people from posting badly in there.

lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here are the two best posts ever made and they were made in FYAD

quote:

Oh heyyyy you, didnt see you there LOL Well, my story? Me Ashley Brooke heather all coming back from a second rate danceclub new haven ct. omg all dying in the ride from the fun stories about the guys of the night and also all absolutely dyin for really fresh tender goose meat. ash would NOT shut up about it and we so had a craving. i played it real cool like lol i dunno lol where could we get some? no where? then……when my absolut FAVVVVV regina spek. song comes on “UH hey babes *lifts up skirt* pushed a Goose meat slab slowly right out on the exterior of the backseat!! I had stored a bunch of fresh dark goose meat up my pussy before we left and had it up inside my pussy the whole night!! haha I was *goosh some out slowly to one friend* and then pointin my pussy at the other girls *goosh in her direction out the pussy* we were all howling with laughter and the grizly juices were pouring down our chins as we indulged ourselves some goose meat was still trickling out from the deeper parts of my Pussy when i get home. memories!!np – green day – time of our lives

quote:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this post isnt funny.

• Locked thread