Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zazi posted:

honestly yes every thirty posts or so we get a limit break post and I don't know it has a flashing border or something and a banner at the top but you can only hold one at a time

Thsi shoukd be easy to impliment. Can someone post the qcs thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My stepdad said my porch looks like ainslie village and if you are from round here thats a pretty brutal thing to tell someone

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
with midi farts everywhere

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Champenema posted:

Look I must know like eight pedophiles and not one is a practicing witch

Maybe they are just way better hiding the witchcraft than hiding the pedophilia.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Like if they had a voodoo doll on the table you might not recognize it as dark arts paraphernalia, you just might assume it's to distract small children.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Isaac posted:

Lets make it mandatory to have some kind of mental chip surgucally put in our brains that makes yiu feel the feelings of all gbs posters at the same time

ironically gay and horny

check and loving check my man

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Zazi posted:

honestly yes every thirty posts or so we get a limit break post and I don't know it has a flashing border or something and a banner at the top but you can only hold one at a time

holy gently caress can we do this, would own so loving much

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Zazi posted:

Nooner posted:

holy gently caress can we do this, would own so loving much

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

somuch_gravy posted:

fifty dollars forums upgrade and you get a live feed of a mod of your choice eating dinner

So many hungry man dinners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
https://clyp.it/fypgk2we

• Locked thread