Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

post sexy tips that are guaranteed to make make your special ladies or men or furries have a sexy time.

I find that shaving my hair (all of it, inc eyebrows) works a charm

Always try to one up your partners over dinner. they got a promotion at work? well you just bought platinum on something awful

any tips???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
If you were a furry shaving all your hair def would not work.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Put in more than just the tip, the shaft is really good too don't neglect it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
blow your brains out in front of the house of a casual acquaintance. they will always believe that you had some kind of deep feelings for them but really you did not. punkd!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
leave a tip

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
dress nice for your nightly anime wank session

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWqPb16Ox-0

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Make her eat dinner off the glass bottom boat

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Lady/twinkgoons: Spread nutella on your butt

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Luxury Communism posted:

If you were a furry shaving all your hair def would not work.

my fursona is an elephant

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

tell her you want to try something new and then do anal with her

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lifehack: if you shove lots of stuff in your butt the doctors HAVE TO remove it. thats basically sex. ypute welcome

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Offer to pay for the taxi to give her a ride home afterwards.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
if you go on a date with a girl you should offer to buy her a drink. girls love that. it costs a bit more but the plus side is if she has too many her judgement might be impaired and she could have sex with you. if you get really lucky she might even be unable to say no which is good

just a little tip for Valentine's Day

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

well i do sex all the time sometimes every day i will do it. so i know a lot of many tipes to share, but here are some;. these are mainly tips for a man and a woman i dont know much about having sex with a man. and im not a woman so i dont know about being a lesbian either. i am sorry if you do no tfeel included in these descriptions and tips but i can only work with what i know. i guess you could adapt these tups if you are a man haveing sex with a man but im sorry to the lesbian laduies i cant help but i hope we can still be friens

if you are a man when you are on top bend and thrust with your knees not your hips. this will allow you to gain entry with more fforce. it works better and feels ver. nice i like it

if the ladie is on top or if you are a ladie you can go on top and then, when you are underneath you can writhe around and make yourself curl in a circle. the rhytmic sensation is nice, the ladies like the feeling of it going around and aroung and the sensation is ver. nice i like it

heres a tip for those who like to do a sex: wait until your partner is a sleep, then quickly go under the covers and make your penis go in side them. it feels ver. nice to do this and its a lot of fun. do it many times, in out in out, for a neat effect

the main point of sensitivity on a penis is underneath the shafr just above the part where the testicles sit. rub there very hard and see what happen!

a man is has a hard penis when he is feeling nice and has a good idea that he likes what he is looking at, a naked lady, a nice breat or a lady with no clothes on. this means he is ready to feel nice and wants you to make you feel nice too. it feels good to have a p

another fun tip os to pretend you are people that you are not really, for example you could pretend you are a police, and the other one is a crimial. or you could say, pretend you are there to fix the pool or refridgadair. i dont really udnerstand this one but a lot of people do it i have seen it in movies, on the television too.

if you have to go to the toilet to do a pee, you can hold it in an d not do it, then you can do a sex on a lady and while you are holding it in. then strait after it you can go to the toilet and pee in the toilet, it feels ver. nice i like doing this

sometimes you cant find someone to do sex with and it can sometimes be disappointing becuase you want to do it but theres no one to do it with. well i found a secret, if you go to the bath tub and run the water really fast you can put your penus under the water and it feels ver. nice. you can do it with a shower too but you have to turn the water on not very much and its harder to do this way, you realy need a bathrub. i dont know if lady can do this, maybe? maybe a girl could try it and say if it works well i dont have any more tips for sex i hope youcan find some usefyul tips in here. thanks for reading, thanks, bye

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

lonesomedwarf posted:

well i do sex all the time sometimes every day i will do it. so i know a lot of many tipes to share, but here are some;. these are mainly tips for a man and a woman i dont know much about having sex with a man. and im not a woman so i dont know about being a lesbian either. i am sorry if you do no tfeel included in these descriptions and tips but i can only work with what i know. i guess you could adapt these tups if you are a man haveing sex with a man but im sorry to the lesbian laduies i cant help but i hope we can still be friens

if you are a man when you are on top bend and thrust with your knees not your hips. this will allow you to gain entry with more fforce. it works better and feels ver. nice i like it

if the ladie is on top or if you are a ladie you can go on top and then, when you are underneath you can writhe around and make yourself curl in a circle. the rhytmic sensation is nice, the ladies like the feeling of it going around and aroung and the sensation is ver. nice i like it

heres a tip for those who like to do a sex: wait until your partner is a sleep, then quickly go under the covers and make your penis go in side them. it feels ver. nice to do this and its a lot of fun. do it many times, in out in out, for a neat effect

the main point of sensitivity on a penis is underneath the shafr just above the part where the testicles sit. rub there very hard and see what happen!

a man is has a hard penis when he is feeling nice and has a good idea that he likes what he is looking at, a naked lady, a nice breat or a lady with no clothes on. this means he is ready to feel nice and wants you to make you feel nice too. it feels good to have a p

another fun tip os to pretend you are people that you are not really, for example you could pretend you are a police, and the other one is a crimial. or you could say, pretend you are there to fix the pool or refridgadair. i dont really udnerstand this one but a lot of people do it i have seen it in movies, on the television too.

if you have to go to the toilet to do a pee, you can hold it in an d not do it, then you can do a sex on a lady and while you are holding it in. then strait after it you can go to the toilet and pee in the toilet, it feels ver. nice i like doing this

sometimes you cant find someone to do sex with and it can sometimes be disappointing becuase you want to do it but theres no one to do it with. well i found a secret, if you go to the bath tub and run the water really fast you can put your penus under the water and it feels ver. nice. you can do it with a shower too but you have to turn the water on not very much and its harder to do this way, you realy need a bathrub. i dont know if lady can do this, maybe? maybe a girl could try it and say if it works well i dont have any more tips for sex i hope youcan find some usefyul tips in here. thanks for reading, thanks, bye

:confuoot:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dip your dick and balls in chocolate, then have her lick it off (do NOT do this if your GF is a dog, she will get sick and possibly die).

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Put ananas rings around your dick and let her or him eat them off

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wear a bow tie.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Remember to emit the correct pheromone signature to indicate your are a high-status male

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Be attentive to your partner's physical and emotional desires. Make them feel loved and attractive. Spend time with them and excite their erogenous zones before sex.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gently caress like a madman
i dont know how to explain it exactly but you want to be doing it like this

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

shower and use your hand to wipe your bum

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Have a big penis.

Aug 4, 2010

hi,

i have never had a valentine and i would one day like to have one, i know it is too late this year but maybe next year.

i dont want to go off topic (sorry mods please forgive me) but what tips can you give me to get a valentine. thank you.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Heat up a pumpkin in a microwave before attempting intercourse, you earned it, chum!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Eat poo poo OP.

& I mean that in a personal, mean-spirited, venal kind of way that has nothing to do with getting your dick wet and more to do with a slow, painful death of sepsis.
I don't think that's too much to ask. :smugbert:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Swap your V-day meal's wine with grape juice so your faculties are all in good order when it comes to the 'big night'.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Talcum powder on the balls.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Use deodorant on your smelly balls lest their reek attract derision from potential sexual partners.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

put the penis into the butt

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Wasn't he the scientist that discovered humidity or something?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
have a good cry in the shower before your valentine shows up, that way there will be less tears when you cry during sex

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Inside Out Mom posted:

have a good cry in the shower before your valentine shows up, that way there will be less tears when you cry during sex

But then what will you use for anal lube? :shrug:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Read "Pounded in the butt by my own reluctance to be pounded in the butt on Valentine's Day" by Chuck Tingle.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Watch a romantic movie like Starship Troopers or Excel Saga with your significant other.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Comb your hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
shave your head

• Locked thread