Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEoPJBhdVOE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Now every oval office can be happy

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
I hear the voice of satan in that video

He's telling me to eat my shorts

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
we should rebrand it the Sampsons for all the lovely millenial writers who want to ruin it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
There is no solution save for cancelling it and rebooting it in a couple of years and thats not even guaranteed to work

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ahundredbux posted:

There is no solution save for cancelling it and rebooting it in a couple of years and thats not even guaranteed to work

The first part of that solution would work pretty fine on its own.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

MaliciousBiz posted:

I hear the voice of satan in that video

He's telling me to eat my shorts

This is a good post.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

You can definitely notice the quality decline around the seventh row of tiny little rectangles.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Ahundredbux posted:

I'd rather have it end it instead of having the whole thing continue on past the deaths of most of it's core cast. We already lost series regular Marcia Wallace.

Not to diminish Phil Hartman's involvement, but he was more of a recurring guest star. Nor Alex Rocco's performances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am kissing my fingers like a pizza box man.

• Locked thread