Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Hey, so I really need a new pair of jeans, and rather than go to the mall like I usually do I thought I'd try online shopping. I found some pretty cool ones but I'm not really up on what's fashionable. Here's what I've narrowed it down to:

Are these good or should I be looking at other ones? Keep in mind that the size doesn't really matter because I can always have my tailor hem them or bring in the waist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
You have great taste :thumbsup:

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
the dragon/mermaid ones, do you even have to ask?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
First ones look like they'd be good for muddin. :clint:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:yosbutt:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

First ones look like they'd be good for muddin. :clint:

Yeah, well it's really bad to wash good denim so they'd have to hold up.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big City Drinkin posted:

Yeah, well it's really bad to wash good denim so they'd have to hold up.

Who told you you shouldn't wash your pants lol?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I always though jnco stood for jean company but apparently that is not the case

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
i might help you but only if youre a fat gay black homeless muslim looking for work

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Big City Drinkin posted:

Hey, so I really need a new pair of jeans, and rather than go to the mall like I usually do I thought I'd try online shopping. I found some pretty cool ones but I'm not really up on what's fashionable. Here's what I've narrowed it down to:

Are these good or should I be looking at other ones? Keep in mind that the size doesn't really matter because I can always have my tailor hem them or bring in the waist.
thes, but get moms to sew some fluffy material like 4" high on the cuffs at the bottom. itll look so rando

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You want some "jeggings"

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

thes, but get moms to sew some fluffy material like 4" high on the cuffs at the bottom. itll look so rando

I don't live at home anymore but my tailor might be able to do that

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

spud posted:

You want some "jeggings"

this is very disturbing

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Are you Russian Op?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I don't see how people can buy pants online like this. You gotta try your pants on before you buy them to make sure they are a good fit and that they fit your lifestyle. You never know if a pair of pants is right for you until you try them on and give them a good wet fart or two to see how they handle the poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Big City Drinkin posted:

I had the skunk and something other.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thats why jnco sucks. No rear end

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I have these in size 36 waist.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mens-Blue-Jeans-GAT-Rave-Phat-Pants-Wide-Leg-Baggy-Denim-B-Pants-34-30-/272023546319

Would someone really pay more than $60 for them? That's not my listing. I got my pair as part of my divorce settlement. I'm not even kidding.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

I.C. posted:

I have these in size 36 waist.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mens-Blue-Jeans-GAT-Rave-Phat-Pants-Wide-Leg-Baggy-Denim-B-Pants-34-30-/272023546319

Would someone really pay more than $60 for them? That's not my listing. I got my pair as part of my divorce settlement. I'm not even kidding.

You were married to someone who wore those? But I like them and will pay you $61.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

I.C. posted:

I got my pair as part of my divorce settlement. I'm not even kidding.

Yeah, uuummmm....... well, see..... this is why I've got a prenup.

I mean, who cares about my apartments and woods and poo poo. She can't have MY BLUE JEANS!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

get black jeggings for sure OP

you should be able to see your dick and balls bulging through the fabric

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Feb 13, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I dunno, just wear the ones with the dragoons or whatever. :shrug:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

like the album cover of sticky fingers

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

I'm thinking this is a good look but I'm having trouble finding the alien shirt

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Big City Drinkin posted:

take me to your dealer

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

numberoneposter posted:

get black jeggings for sure OP

you should be able to see your dick and balls bulging through the fabric
Yeah, the ladies want to see what you've got before you take your pants off.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Big City Drinkin posted:

You were married to someone who wore those? But I like them and will pay you $61.

autoaim.cfg posted:

Yeah, uuummmm....... well, see..... this is why I've got a prenup.

I mean, who cares about my apartments and woods and poo poo. She can't have MY BLUE JEANS!

I marry for love, not money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d0GARTk_Nk

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

But really the nicest pants are Dickies. They are fashionable and practical. If you are buying jeans get Levis.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
My brother in law refuses to wear jeans that are 99% cotton 1% spandex because that's "gay"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Big City Drinkin posted:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
buy jnco op, always go jnco

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

I.C. posted:

But really the nicest pants are Dickies. They are fashionable and practical. If you are buying jeans get Levis.

wearing duck pants is inexcusable—didn't u ever read Topper?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Men in the city I currently live in insist on wearing what are basically women's jeans with heavily embroidered pockets and storebought wear because they are hick garbage idiots and they are proud to be loving stupid and I hope they get crushed to death on an industrial job site

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Who told you you shouldn't wash your pants lol?

lol if you don't have a subscription service that sends you new pants every week

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't see how people can buy pants online like this. You gotta try your pants on before you buy them to make sure they are a good fit and that they fit your lifestyle. You never know if a pair of pants is right for you until you try them on and give them a good wet fart or two to see how they handle the poo poo.

i like to give them an experimental twerk

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
No seriously you're not supposed to wash jeans. If they start to smell bad you can put them in the microwave overnight (but don't turn it on). Alternatively, you can turn them inside out and leave them hanging over a chair for a few days.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Who was that guy that got goons to buy him 2000$ jeans "for a job interview"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Jncos need to come back but with more butt hugging features

• Locked thread