Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

The Glumslinger posted:

T-Mac is clearly so much better than anyone else out there and could drop 100 if he felt like it

Jason Sudiekis sees your comment and hits a 3 in your cannuck loving face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Hahah, TMac posting up Mugsy and they called the foul on Mugsy

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lockback posted:

Jason Sudiekis sees your comment and hits a 3 in your cannuck loving face.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Maybe TMac can't play in the NBA anymore

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Spacebump posted:

I wish one day Arne Duncan would come back to the celebrity game and bring Obama.

Next year I really hope Obama shows up

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

Hart is probably gonna put on a jersey and come in and be annoying

Too obvious. Sigh.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Steve Nash better be suiting up right the gently caress now

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Akbar posted:

why isn't NBA rookie boban marjanovic at this game

He is playing for team darkworld.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

LaVine is another Timberwolf that should be allowed in as many All-Star events as possible for all time

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

xbilkis posted:

Ricky Rubio should be allowed to be all-time Rising Stars point guard if he's never going to be good enough to make an actual All-Star Game

If Rubio plays like hes played this year and the Wolves are in the playoff mix I'd argue he should be there.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Hack a Zach

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Zach will have an impressive all-star hardware collection for a fringe starter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Eltoasto posted:

John Jordan, a man with a boring name, is your D-League slam dunk champ

MJs loser cousin from Omaha.

• Locked thread