Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Chicken tenders from JCW's. They are the size of dinner plates!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
waht is JCWs?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

:siren: YOU ARE EATING YOUR OWN TURDS!!!! :siren:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yo I just had a few slices of low fat salami to go with my beer since im hungry as gently caress and need something salty

sliced up some broccoli, carrots, and cabbage. gonna sautee that a bit and do some brown rice.

Oh and GRILL THIS GOD drat RIBEYE TOO B1TCH!!!!!

about to cook all dis

god bles

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

yo I just had a few slices of low fat salami to go with my beer since im hungry as gently caress and need something salty

sliced up some broccoli, carrots, and cabbage. gonna sautee that a bit and do some brown rice.

about to cook all dis

god bles

i hope the poo poo out of you that you be droppong that mic, daw

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

about to cook all dis

god bles

you are having a late dinner friend

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

you are having a late dinner friend

yeah i was in the gym till 730!!!!

post gym beer. best beer.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
chipotle

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nothing. maybew I should eat my own turd. I dunno, just an idea.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Mmmmmm this bag of poo poo Is DELICIOUS!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you guys all seem to do a lot of poo poo eating :geno:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

bratwurst, sauerkraut, potatoes, and leftover collard greens

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nooner posted:

you guys all seem to do a lot of poo poo eating :geno:
you know what they say. you are what you Eat!!! :roflolmao:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
slaw dongs and tarter tots

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Nooner posted:

waht is JCWs?
http://www.jcws.com

Some good burgers from the Greek mafia which different families run different burger joints.
Crown burger and Apollo burger.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
grilled chicken burritos with a diced avocado, queso, sriracha, and louisiana hot sauce

shake with 2 cups milk, 2 cups vanilla whey, handful blueberries, a banana, honey, and ice

t'was lit

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

PF Changs honey chicken, broccoli beef, and fried rice. Plenty left for lunch tomorrow, too.

Vaalrn
Jul 7, 2015
Hungry Man Chicken and Waffles and a milk stout because I'm single, and cry myself to sleep everything with my cats

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Edgar posted:

http://www.jcws.com

Some good burgers from the Greek mafia which different families run different burger joints.
Crown burger and Apollo burger.

there is a Greek mafia in Utah? I didnt even know anyone other than mormons lived out there :confused:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

grilled chicken burritos with a diced avocado, queso, sriracha, and louisiana hot sauce

t'was lit

t.t..t..two types of hotsauce?? :stonklol:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

youve never experimented with combining hot sauces haha turn in your loving LA card immediately

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hello nooner I hope you are doing well I used my free Chipotle coupon today I got guac but not double meat since they weren't being stingy thank you for reading your pal business gorillas

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

vinegar and garlic together bruh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

youve never experimented with combining hot sauces haha turn in your loving LA card immediately

bruh i will use ALL the hotsauces :twisted:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nooner posted:

bruh i will use ALL the hotsauces :twisted:

So you're a :zombie:?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hoep you enjoyed your burrito business gorilla I havent had chipotle in a long long time but not because i dont like it, just because the one by my old office always had like 100 people in line and there is a really really good little hole in the wall place right across the street from my apartment, but chipotle is a fine burt and i dont know why goons hate on it so much (:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nooner posted:

I hoep you enjoyed your burrito business gorilla I havent had chipotle in a long long time but not because i dont like it, just because the one by my old office always had like 100 people in line and there is a really really good little hole in the wall place right across the street from my apartment, but chipotle is a fine burt and i dont know why goons hate on it so much (:

It makes us Shart blood hoomie.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

you cant get a chile relleno burrito, california burrito, proper carne asasa burrito, or a surf n turf burrito at chipotle so why would i loving go there

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Pabst Blue Ribbon with a side of Evan Williams. My digestif will probably be a bullet.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
they just opened a zaxby's in my city can anyone testify to it's goodness/badness?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

you cant get a chile relleno burrito, california burrito, proper carne asasa burrito, or a surf n turf burrito at chipotle so why would i loving go there

because its cheap fast and easy, thast like saying "why would I go to Carls Jr when I could go to Hamburger Hamlet"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

Pabst Blue Ribbon with a side of Evan Williams. My digestif will probably be a bullet.

i prefer coors light for cheap beer of choice, but evan wiliams is extremely my poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it just occurred to me that the title says "din din". i thought i was the only person who used that phrase.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Nooner posted:

i prefer coors light for cheap beer of choice, but evan wiliams is extremely my poo poo

Agreed. I really don't understand people who poo poo on the Williams.
"Mmm yes I'd prefer to spend more money on a whiskey that tastes exactly the same just so I can tell my bros I'm making Jack 'n' Cokes."

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

it just occurred to me that the title says "din din". i thought i was the only person who used that phrase.

im pretty sure secretly everyone says it :ssh:

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

Agreed. I really don't understand people who poo poo on the Williams.
"Mmm yes I'd prefer to spend more money on a whiskey that tastes exactly the same just so I can tell my bros I'm making Jack 'n' Cokes."

:c00l::respek::c00l: loving exactly

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

because its cheap fast and easy, thast like saying "why would I go to Carls Jr when I could go to Hamburger Hamlet"

turn in your LA card loving hell m8

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

chile relleno

gonna have to go get one of these ssunday oh lordy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nooner posted:

i actually got a burrito bowl but thank you to responding to my post so quickly

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Business Gorillas posted:

i actually got a burrito bowl but thank you to responding to my post so quickly

a good OP tends his threads as a gardener tends a prize rose (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah