Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Lobsters were on sale today, so instead of my usual "go to the grocery store at 11:30pm and get the best steak in the managers special bin" I did that but got a whole lobster. I don't have any crackers though so I had to pull that fucker apart with my hands and teeth. It was all very sensual and visceral OP, thanks for asking.

fake edit: also there was vodka

real edit: lobsterbrain snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Pad Thai. So good.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my favorite is pad see ew but pad thai is legit too

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Doritos

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Nooner posted:

my favorite is pad see ew but pad thai is legit too

Hell yeah Pad See Ew rules :respek:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i had a banana for breakfast and carrots for lunch because im trying to be healthy

tonight im going to my girlfriends and probably gonna eat some greasy as gently caress mexican food and drink a fifth of liquor :getin:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im making goulash

i will eat it for dinner :toxx:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I ordered a few tacos but I can't eat them because I'm out of weed.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Goatfather posted:

im making goulash

i will eat it for dinner :toxx:

nice. do you have any fresh baked bread to go with it??

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I made a bastardized version of goulash with rotini and chicken. Put a poo poo ton of basil, cayenne and roasted red pepper in it. It probably is nothing at all like real goulash. But it was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Nooner posted:

nice. do you have any fresh baked bread to go with it??

i made the bread last night!!

here is a preview of my dinner

• Locked thread