Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
several friends
Apr 7, 2015

It's standard practice for politicians to have an official voice in social media, with content usually written by a large PR team. It's easy to tell when a tweet, post, AmA, image or communication of any kind has been designed by committee. I'm certain you know what I mean.

I've been wondering about the kinds of websites our elected representatives would actually become dedicated to in their private time, behind closed doors and of their own device. What would they get enthusiastic enough to pay money to join and post with under an alias?

I imagine a lot of them get comfy and check out a niche hobby website for like twenty minutes every day, maybe even post around a little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Which candidate are you?
edit: :firstpost:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
im bernie sanders

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

fetlife

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

bobthedinosaur posted:

Which candidate are you?
edit: :firstpost:

haha I won't outright say it but I'll tell you this: I used to be referred to as the "niggerstomper" on any site that required a username

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I bet I know why Hilary goes there

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Bernie Sanders still submits stories to slashdot.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I feel like former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger might be a redditor

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yo my names ted cruz if you like what you see here on my furaffinity consider contributing to my patreon for early access to dog dix

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

yo my names ted cruz if you like what you see here on my furaffinity consider contributing to my patreon for early access to dog dix

whatever ted cruz is into, it is way more hosed up than furry stuff. just look at that disturbing goblin face.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

I'm Ben Carson and I'm deeply disappointed my shitposting hasn't won me the hearts and minds of more voters. I'ma quote the niggerstomper58 poem at the next debate. I've almost convinced Trump to immediately quote me and just add "same"

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

whatever ted cruz is into, it is way more hosed up than furry stuff. just look at that disturbing goblin face.

i read in a journal that ted cruz gets off on being tied face up spread-eagle. allegedly, ted has women poo poo on his chest, then asks them to leave him alone for about half an hour :confused:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

hampton posted:

i read in a journal that ted cruz gets off on being tied face up spread-eagle. allegedly, ted has women poo poo on his chest, then asks them to leave him alone for about half an hour :confused:

That's a good tip for valentine's, thanks!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

I'm Ben Carson and I'm deeply disappointed my shitposting hasn't won me the hearts and minds of more voters. I'ma quote the niggerstomper58 poem at the next debate. I've almost convinced Trump to immediately quote me and just add "same"
Jeb'll try a "this but unironically", which most people won't appreciate.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

jBrereton posted:

Jeb'll try a "this but unironically", which most people won't appreciate.

Who gets to say "cuck" and "I'm gay"?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Who designs Trump's tweets?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

My grandma

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

im permabanned candidate brainslicer58. i first started running as a republican when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "gun rights" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "the holocaust wouldn't have happened if jews had guns" and "i love shooting inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of right-wing talking points was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" right wing politics to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

jBrereton posted:

I feel like former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger might be a redditor

correct

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
has anyone said ...... Somethign Awful yet? :grin:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

marco rubio big into myspace and he got all the flyest bling gifs

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

let's make a list of republican candidates that aren't too posters on storm front:

-

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nooner posted:

has anyone said ...... Somethign Awful yet? :grin:

no, because we all know that no one registers for this site.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

DoctorStrangelove posted:

im permabanned candidate brainslicer58. i first started running as a republican when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "gun rights" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "the holocaust wouldn't have happened if jews had guns" and "i love shooting inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of right-wing talking points was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" right wing politics to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

:golfclap:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
edit

just remembered his name, brian boyko registered here to post about his 8 bit font proud nerd focused campaign

this is his call out video to john mccain for insulting dungeons and dragons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBxm-LcQyt0

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I can't wait for the day a high profile politician's fetlife profile or something awful posts show up on CNN.

TedCruzin4Pussy117

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

dog buttz posted:

I can't wait for the day a high profile politician's fetlife profile or something awful posts show up on CNN.

TedCruzin4Pussy117

this pretty much happened with Carlos Danger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
hilary clinton is probably using yahoo mail as we speak.

• Locked thread