Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You're at a bar and a beautiful woman catches your eye. The two of you hit it off and eventually end up making out. Without further ado, you abscond to her apartment.

There you are kissing and you bring your hand to rub her vagina only to detect a PENIS!!!!!!!!!!

What do you do next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe this is the woman you picked up at the bar:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

BIG DICK BUTT gently caress

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

88h88 posted:

BIG DICK BUTT gently caress

That's a witty and surprisingly appropriate response, but I must know:
1) Whose butt?
2) Whose dick?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck her dick in the handicapped stall

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Haha I'm going to hell for laughing at this, but I'd probably ask what xer username is haha

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Give the lady head. I'm a gentleman.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Pretend I didn't feel it and ask if she's into anal and likes it with the lights off. Anal often results in an orgasm for the receiver so I can leave once I'm done without feeling guilty.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dog buttz posted:

Pretend I didn't feel it and ask if she's into anal and likes it with the lights off. Anal often results in an orgasm for the receiver so I can leave once I'm done without feeling guilty.

You may be joking here but some men prefer trannies because they can withstand anal sex for far longer than their "organic" counterparts

That and latent homosexuality

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

You may be joking here but some men prefer trannies because they can withstand anal sex for far longer than their "organic" counterparts

That and latent homosexuality

They can? Is it a biological difference between men and women or because they get hosed in the rear end more often?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I follow the word of Andrew Dicey Clay's poems and jerk off into her eye then gently caress that one-eyed slut.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Pretend not to notice and continue as normal

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

You could also comment on the size of her clitoris and enjoy the look on her face

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
well im just a gritsly ol hayseed and i aint never seen a nine inch clitoris begore *snaps suspenders*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

probably pick up her gamecube by the handle and beat her with it, OP

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ha, as if. i know thats a penis and i am incredibly comfortable about it because i consider myself very modern about you putting your penis in my hidey hole

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hey, stay off my turf, OP. I run the futa-themed CYOAs in this forum.

Aug 4, 2010

lol if you let a little thing like a penis get in the way of a good loving, its 2016 get over it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Question everything you've ever thought about societies beauty standards. :mrwhite:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

www posted:

lol if you let a little thing like a penis get in the way of a good loving, its 2016 get over it

If it's little I'm not interested, thx.

Aug 4, 2010

Applewhite posted:

What if it's not little?

hmm then maybe you will be on the end of a good loving, im not sure of the correct etiquette but i assume the bigger penis is top. input would be welcome here.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEb7koZafr4&t=50s

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I would leave, go back to the bar, and find someone that doesn't have a penis to bang.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

There you are kissing and you bring your hand to rub her vagina only to detect a PENIS!!!!!!!!!!

What do you do next?

The penis would go in my vagina, which means I'm not gay.

Even if I played with her boobs.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Applewhite posted:

If it's little I'm not interested, thx.

Call me :wink:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I'd be ver uncomfortable because I don't want to habe sex with a penis but I would feel bad about hurting their feelings. I'd probably just apologize a lot and leave quickly.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

try awkwardly to insert my penus into their pee hole

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
cuck

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
OP, if she is a woman, how does she have a penis? WTF, lol!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I would tell her thanks but no thanks and if she pushed the issue id press charges of sexual assault

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'd think phew, I was a bit worried there.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just push the big cock to the side & gently caress the rear end. Act like nothing is wrong, finish up, make no eye contact & "promise" to call her on Thursday.

Your supposed to act like you've been there before, rookies.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lol if you don't rub dicks together like you're tryna start a fire

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I'd think, "What would Billy Corgan do?" And act accordingly.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dog buttz posted:

They can? Is it a biological difference between men and women or because they get hosed in the rear end more often?

Hmm I never considered the reason why, but I talked w a juiced-up bodybuilder who swore up and down that MtF trannies were the only ones who could keep up w his steroid-fueled sexual appetite

I think the only context in which I would/could gently caress a tranny would be under the influence of cocaine.....never could pull the trigger otherwise

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

Hey, stay off my turf, OP. I run the futa-themed CYOAs in this forum.

I respect you and your works, but this is a seperate realm entirely

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I think the only context in which I would/could gently caress a tranny would be under the influence of cocaine.....never could pull the trigger otherwise

I could gently caress a tranny but even tho strictly speaking it isn't necessary id still insist on using a condom

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

MiracleWhale posted:

I could gently caress a tranny but even tho strictly speaking it isn't necessary id still insist on using a condom

Safe sex is always a smooth move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
id open my scrapbook and show her all my evidence that hagrid is a chewbacca

• Locked thread