Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a homeless stole hundreds of dollars in jars and i tried to run after them but i was huffin and puffin boy lemme tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what hilarious post did you make to trigger this innocent Reddit poster so, op

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mr. Unlucky posted:

you loving morons are too basic to understand that he raged someone into telling him his entire loving life story

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT THAT'S NOT THE POINT THIS THREAD TAKES 5 SECONDS TO APPRECIATE IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO THINK ON ANY LEVEL WHATSOEVER lol fuckin retards

nice job OP keep up the good work

posters itt are about as moronic as that guy who had a meltdown about brain ants i agree

:synpa:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I just read all 6 pages about the brain ants but could not find the meltdown. Pls help a "brotha" out and post a link

starts here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3764053#post456194360

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pierat posted:

i read the whole thing and was rewarded with gorpse

I have no loving idea what gorpse is but i like the name, please tell me more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pierat posted:

I'm reluctant to get a shotgun because I know myself enough to know I'd use it and probably keep reloading and firing till the gorpse is mush

gorpse is the new cuck, you heard it here first folks

• Locked thread