Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sheepyton
Feb 16, 2016

Eopia posted:

It occurs to me that perhaps something went wrong with the Storenvy system, as despite getting a confirmation in my email my purchase isn't showing up in my orders section and perhaps that would be where I'm supposed to download the pdf from. If either ProfessorProf or Behold The Void know if that's the case, I'd greatly appreciate a reply, either here, in pm, or at my email that I sent a message to their store address from earlier before I had thought of this.

Hi there! So I'm actually the one that takes care of the store-side stuff (along with a few other things, but that's not important atm). I just saw all of this go through, so I'll be contacting you in a sec! Not sure what happened, but I'll get it fixed for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheepyton
Feb 16, 2016

Covok posted:

So, I bought a physical copy in a print+pdf bundle, but the tracking I got for the package isn't working. Is that just an irrelevant clerical error on the system's part or an error that needs fixing?

I'll check the number again and send it to the email you used to order it shortly.

sheepyton
Feb 16, 2016
I'm not sure if this would be relevant to anyone on this thread, but we will be at SakuraCon from March 25-27. We'll have two game tables running back-to-back demos from 10-6 on Friday and Saturday, and 10-5 on Sunday, if you want a chance to try out the game. We will also be at Emerald City Comic Con on April 8-10. We're still settling on times for our tables.

We'll be selling the game at both conventions as well, either through our own booth, or through Indie Press Revolution. We'll probably be running a promo through our store and DTRPG storefront as well. I'll let you all know more details as the events get closer.

• Locked thread