Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

This system seems really cool, though I doubt I'll ever get a chance to play it. I'm also seconding Countblanc's concerns regarding whether it's balanced, however. Point buy systems (especially ones with flaws and transformations) make me nervous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

I really like the attacks part of this game, building Techniques and such, and most of the active/reactive Skills are okay. But man are the non-active skills boring. And you can't even really ignore them because most other skills don't work well with Boost effects.

• Locked thread