Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Are whoopee cusions still relevant? when was the last time you sat down on one? got any cool stories to tell about a funny time you had with a whoopee cushion?

Please do continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
you know what?

fart jokes are stupid and lazy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
stick it where the sun dont shine, OP

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

love whoopie both the cushions and the goldberg A+ thread

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

stick it where the sun dont shine, OP

that seems like something you would say to me

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
they were until you posted this thread. thanks a lot you loving piece of poo poo. :argh:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Protip: flip the opening back for more "sizzle"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ethanol posted:

that seems like something you would say to me

dont sign your posts

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

they were until you posted this thread. thanks a lot you loving piece of poo poo. :argh:

dont sign your posts

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Whoopie cushions are still funny but are likely considered to be sexual harassment, limiting their usefulness

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
its the fart noise that i like

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Protip: flip the opening back for more "sizzle" and add a half cup of chocolate pudding.

Rubber chickens are loving hilarious too.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
could u imagine if the patent giants: rubber chicken and rubber fart bag could have teamed up to make a rubber fart chicken? these corporate wars have cost us dearly.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

could u imagine if the patent giants: rubber chicken and rubber fart bag could have teamed up to make a rubber fart chicken? these corporate wars have cost us dearly.

thank you *runs away*

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They've been outclassed by remote operated fart machines that can be attached under the chair for multiple fart hilarity.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
they're like the lenny bruce of comedy, op. not funny in a modern context butyou have to appreciate your roots. you cant know where your going if you dont know where you been namaste

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

They're still funny, but only if you fill them with warm gravy, not air.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That would really funny actually, if someone got you with a Whoopee cushion in 2016. Would be like what the gently caress?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

maybe if you hit someone with it hard enough

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

poo poo all this time ive been putting wax lips under seat cushions

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

They are very funny if used correctly. My 4 year old nephew loves farts so we got a 17 inch woopie cushion for the Christmas party and hid it under a chair with a large cushion, it was noticeable if you gave it a good look over but mostly it looked like the cushion had recently been cleaned under and put back carelessly.

I think the adults enjoyed it way more. Ended up being able to get 4 people total. Kid thought it was funny but didn't care as much after he opened some presents.

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
its like a ton more funny just getting to the age where you cant control your rectum and laughing at your friends and family for their weak anooses.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
ops mom has more cushion for the pushin

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

whoopee cushions are no longer needed OP i just fart every time i sit down anyway

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Have you ever said something with purpose and someone farta right after you say it and everything is ruined. Thats funny.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hey op gently caress you

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Whoopie cushions are still funny but are likely considered to be sexual harassment
i don't believe you on that second point

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Wasn't there that one wedding gameshow that referred to sex or whatever as "making whoopee"? I wonder if it had any relation to whoopee cushions, maybe whoopee cushions aren't meant to emulate farts but instead are for queefs. Really makes you think.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Y-Hat posted:

i don't believe you on that second point

I don't know, I think if you tried a stunt like that at work/school I think you'd be "let go". Maybe not, idk, but would you really be surprised?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Lowtax, requesting a change to the front page:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

Lowtax, requesting a change to the front page:

whoa haha that's pretty slick

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Wasn't there that one wedding gameshow that referred to sex or whatever as "making whoopee"? I wonder if it had any relation to whoopee cushions, maybe whoopee cushions aren't meant to emulate farts but instead are for queefs. Really makes you think.
i think that's a term that existed before TV. it was also the basis of one of the best sports team names in existence

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Y-Hat posted:

i think that's a term that existed before TV. it was also the basis of one of the best sports team names in existence

Hahaha the logo is literally a bird and bee that is amazing and my life is better for knowing this team existed.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Hahaha the logo is literally a bird and bee that is amazing and my life is better for knowing this team existed.
i didn't see the bee, holy poo poo

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

also the pot leaf bg

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
exaggerated fake fart noises would be a step up from anything the op has to say

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Isaac posted:

Have you ever said something with purpose and someone farta right after you say it and everything is ruined. Thats funny.
Punctuation farts are great.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pybvSA3dmAg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
People always said, I love making whoopee. Is it sex? is it farting? is it fart-sex?

• Locked thread