Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brotato
May 14, 2013
Last year I tried hiding a whoopee cushion in the couch to prank my partner but one of my cats sat on the couch first and got fuckin terrified by the fart sound. It was kinda funny I guess.

Welp, there's my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
I'm not really impressed by Whoopee comedy. I did like her in Star Track though.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Kids today are just too sophisticated for the ol' whoopee cushion. If you really want to slay a room, you gotta bring out the wind up chattering teeth.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

"A Bronx cheer"

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

They are funny, but I've never managed to fool anyone into sitting on one. Not very practical for me personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

could u imagine if the patent giants: rubber chicken and rubber fart bag could have teamed up to make a rubber fart chicken? these corporate wars have cost us dearly.

I once had a rubber chicken that spurted a bulging gooey egg sack out when you squeezed it. I think the solid content of the sack was yellow.

• Locked thread