Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I will accept bribes on my votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

How about votes are still 1 choice only, but the 2 or 3 guys with the most votes get eliminated each time until the list is cut down past the people who everyone is going to vote out first

edit: hOLD on. This is just a suggestion... it's not my life

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Feb 23, 2016

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Discussion: I think Boselli is only a marginally worse guy to have in with everyone else than Witten

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I genuinely don't have a clue how much of Mike Webster's accolades and HoF induction are 'everyone on the 70s Steelers was god' related but I will protect Steve Atwater to the best of my ability for about 2-3 more rounds. That means... not voting him!!! take that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man i keep looking over the list and how come all of these best players are so good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vote out all the tight ends

except 1, then vote him out, relatively soon afterward. my friends

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't forget to disrespect Michael Irvin

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Tebow could have been the next Jason Witten, or any great tight end, easily

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I wonder if a better tight end like Kellen Winslow would have made it past Revis

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my dad read my posts. I'm sorry for lying a lot in this thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Emmitt before Marcus Allen? *turns Cowboys hat backwards* I'm going to poo poo on the potty soon after hearing that noews

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Atticus Finch posted:

How are you idiots voting Troy

That was tempting after seeing the blood

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rememer when "the pigskin game" was golden. Let's go back...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ronnie Lott should win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thought: vote out a guy who is overrated as Hell in a handbasket!!! He's named Mike Irvin.

or revis

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

On the other hand Bo owns and I'm glad Jerry Rice is going to be voted out before the end even if I'm not voting for him for a while

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't let john mackey hide

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bojack sonman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

disqualify votes that are more than the name + 3-5 words

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm interested in seeing if Megatron outlasts any of the other receivers based on the Bo rule of owning

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'll be voting with third-party relevance this evening

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I didn't even notice Larry Fitzgerald was on the list

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is the Chaos Group going to be Rice, Marino, maybesteelers, and then a free for all, or is there a plan the whole way through?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well go your separate ways before the end, boys. it will be Funner

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mark your calendars babys... i'm going to post "John Mackey"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

John Mackey, reportedly said, one time in the restroom at a gas station, "that feeling of a big one coming out into the toilet? that's how good the steelers feel in my heart. i wish i had played for them at least for plenty of years"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jomn Nackey shitted on a little kid, a baby type of one. Take him out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

Literally or figuratively? Both the shitted and take him out part needs answered.

Liquoratively, Randy. There's a poo poo storm coming and john mackey needs to be in the eye of the shitnado shiticane

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vote out Roger Staubach

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Staubach/Tarkenton, Dickerson/Allen, Johnson/Brown/Largent/Fitzgerald/Smith, Mackey, Shell/Pace, Jones, Ham, Blount, jerry rice

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

S t a u b a c h

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

get rid of the guy who was never an all-pro and his name is roger staubach

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Down with the positional balancing act

hOLD on i'm not down with it, i am saying down with it.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 1, 2016

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you should have said voting is Closed (april fool)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anyone else want to join me in knocking out a really exceptional player when there's a bunch of trash left, next round? we probably only need 2-3 votes and everyone else will fall in line for saving Jerry Rice. I nominate... Walter Payton, Lawrence Taylor, or... Anthony Muņoz.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this event has taught me that youre all horney toads

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's about time to wrap this thing up with a nice satisfying 45-way tie

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I can't make up my mind on the receiver i'm going to end up picking

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't worry mates. I've decided to swap to Tim Brown from Calvin Johnson and Steve Smith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am going to vote for Tim Brown, Forrest Gregg, Calvin Johnson, or Jerry Rice

• Locked thread