Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Gronk is still young would not him on any best of lists yet imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Atticus Finch posted:

If a legend you like isn't on this list, too bad? If you wanted special teams players on this list, same answer.

Seriously kids its a game calm yourselves

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

As we speak I am aligning the secret cult of Elway in TFF to assure he wins this whole thing

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

This is the best possible outcome to the start of this game.

I forgot to participate due to a certain Xcom 2

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

John Elway will win this

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dan Marino should be next because the best players of the Super Bowl generation should win a super bowl imho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

Elway is responsible for exactly as many Super Bowl wins as Dan Marino.

Perhaps you forgot about when he bravely sacrificed himself in a helicopter play in 1997 to inspire his team to give it their all and beat the Packers!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

This is an injustice and I demand a recount

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I hereby petition ringless loser Dan Marino to be the next target of elimination

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

fsif posted:

I'm gunning to make OJ the winner.

You should have said you were gonna take a stab at it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

noted fraud Dan Marino still shamefully on list

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Marino Must Go. If you must call anyone a fraud, it is Dan Marino.

hail brother

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Lol look at you salty bitches Marino is a top 3 QB at worst.

You are correct, he is in the top 3 at being the worst

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

What's TFF's problem with Dan Marino, seriously :wtc:

ringless = fraud

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Rice haters, change your votes to Dan Marino and we, the Dan Marino caucus, pledge to vote Rice next round.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jerry Rice brigade, the offer stands

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Dan Marino caucus accepts the offer from the Jerry Rice alliance.

We shall vote Rice, if you will raise your swords to Marino next round

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Speak for yourself, I'm a gently caress Dan Marino Fundamentalist :colbert:

I understand, remain pure in spirit.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I just want Marino out and am willing to deal to see it done

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Frankly ringless fraud Marino lasting this much longer than Super Bowl winning legend John Elway is all the reason you need

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

A strong early showing for the right choice

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

pictured here: why you should quit it before it quits you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

No one who votes for Jerry Rice is allowed to call anyone a homer.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Remember when I had that game where the two worst scores would get a fraudulent jersey from Korea, but then no one gave me an address? One of them was an Oakland Rice.

I never saw Oakland Rice's hair before and I cannot get over how funny it is

aging gracefully right here

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Volkerball posted:

leading receiver on a super bowl team, yes

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Flikken posted:

gently caress.

The.

Steelers.

Let's pick one before the vote so it doesn't get split!

ITT Browns fan desperate to know what it feels like to beat the Steelers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Atticus Finch posted:

How about exits for these folks?

How about we let Jerry Rice rejoin his hairline in heaven

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jerry Rice, seen here paying tribute to his recent departed hair after a big win

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Blarfk posted:

I can't wait until Jerry Rice is gone forever

Pictured, two things that were gone from Oakland forever after 2001

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Out-of-business in the front, party in the back

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Atticus Finch posted:

Mel Mudkiper is a self hating baldy.

Also voting is open.

gently caress you pal I am just at widow's peak right now!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Raiders fans, you allowed the greatest player ever to play for your team to go out rather than unite with us to defeat a broken has-been who couldn't even get you a ring against the Buccs.

Shame on all of you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Volkerball posted:

you tried to vote off dan marino before elway. you'll find no ally with me. i want my post history to be something my children can be proud of. i wouldn't piss on the rice coalition to put out a fire

Then you are a fool because the fire is the Rice caucus itself!

Also get it right, its the Rice caucus and the Marino coalition

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

chiche please go look at my burn of you in the offseason thread I am really proud of it and I think you will respect the craftsmanship

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I will not support any action that will not meaningfully contribute to the removal of Daniel Ashley Marino.

And also OJ didn't do it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Btw, Turning this thing into a convoluted chain of back room deals to appease biases and grudges is way more entertaining than a legit GOAT contest would ever have been imho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I will vote Jerry Rice if we can boot Dan Marino next

That has always been the plan

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Sounds like a plan. I'm glad we can finally get rid of that no ringz Dolphin hack

Welcome to the Marino Coalition brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gentlemen, get to work

• Locked thread