Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Enfield posted:

i can grow a pretty badass beatd on the right side of my face

maybe you could do a 'combunder' and route your beard under your chin and onto the left side of your face

I'm here to help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i suspect that the hair covering my taint, while longer, may not be as dense as that on my shoulder blades

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

im gaye posted:

i suspect that the hair covering my taint, while longer, may not be as dense as that on my shoulder blades

- a dingleberry man

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

- a dingleberry man

dingleberries, like a forest fire, are necessary for purging taint hair

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I have alopecia but I am p.manly so I don't mind much.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ChogsEnhour posted:

I have alopecia but I am p.manly so I don't mind much.

well i believe you

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got a hairy muscleman friend thats been wearing dresses everyday for at least 6 months. I dont think anyones really asked why

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Enfield posted:

well i believe you

Cheers man. I'll buy you a beer. Also a manly thing to do.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

the great deceiver posted:

i have a beard and a shaved head some people tell me i look like a nazi but i take it as a compliment :)

the balding bearded one, excellent choice

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

if your beard doesnt fill in on the cheeks shave that poo poo off and kill yourself, you look even more like a desperate bitch walking around with that poo poo on your face

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I don't respect you as a woman if you don't have a beard either.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I have asian boy face syndrome but I AM A MAN DAMMIT

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
yesterday someone estimated my age to 22

I'm loving 27

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im growing a mustache above my a-hole

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I'm loving 27

Same except 19 and 27. I'm in college though, so everyone around me is much younger and maybe that's a factor.
Funny thing is I'm 73" tall and 235lbs, around 15% body fat, so it's not like I don't look masculine. On the other hand, this place is full of 20 year old millennial bitch boys with huge bushy beards looking like they're 30 but, like everyone else who wears a beard (ISIS), they're infantile manchildren trying to compensate for their abysmal lack of masculinity.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I'm loving 27

wow

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Yeah I know it's insane

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

safetyStanddown posted:

Same except 19 and 27. I'm in college though, so everyone around me is much younger and maybe that's a factor.
Funny thing is I'm 73" tall and 235lbs, around 15% body fat, so it's not like I don't look masculine. On the other hand, this place is full of 20 year old millennial bitch boys with huge bushy beards looking like they're 30 but, like everyone else who wears a beard (ISIS), they're infantile manchildren trying to compensate for their abysmal lack of masculinity.

this is an amazing post

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I'm a bit lacking in the chin department, so I've rocked a beard for the last 10 years. But I keep it short and well trimmed at all times, because a big ole scraggly pube beard is gross.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

safetyStanddown posted:

Enfield posted:

this is an amazing post

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm the guy who tells people his height in inches :jfc:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I didn't used to have beard. Then grow beard. My lady gets rather hot and bothered over it so definitely a good move.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
beards are gross and unattractive. if you already have an ugly face by all means hide it with a beard. do society a favor.

if you have a good face though just understand you are reducing your fuckability in your quest for man points. those are man points you really don't want or need.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
It's good for fat men because it hides their fat jowls.

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
hello I am asian and it is very difficult to grow a beard, I apologize.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

As someone who is 0.183 decameters, I think you need to calm down.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Sad thing about the beard is like 80% is all neckbeard so I look Amish

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

im the guy who complains about millenial bitch boys and hasnt had a thirtieth birthday

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tenzarin posted:

Sad thing about the beard is like 80% is all neckbeard so I look Amish

when I started growing a beard I was like "man, gently caress neckbeards" and always shaved it off, while having faith in the rest to grow out, and it worked

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

im gaye posted:

im the guy who complains about millenial bitch boys and hasnt had a thirtieth birthday

:negative: I resemble this remark

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

The Whole Internet posted:

beards are gross and unattractive. if you already have an ugly face by all means hide it with a beard. do society a favor.

if you have a good face though just understand you are reducing your fuckability in your quest for man points. those are man points you really don't want or need.

When I see a dude with a great beard I think "man, that is one quality beard, looks like a Viking." I'm guessing women do not have a similar reaction so The Whole Internet might be on to something here

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

when I started growing a beard I was like "man, gently caress neckbeards" and always shaved it off, while having faith in the rest to grow out, and it worked

i hope now you've graduated to a proper fade like a pro beard haver

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

this is me

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

im gaye posted:

this is me

is that a tiny skullcap on top of your head? is this your tinder photo and you thought the swastika tattoo on your scalp might cost you some swipes?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

is that a tiny skullcap on top of your head? is this your tinder photo and you thought the swastika tattoo on your scalp might cost you some swipes?

yes

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

im gaye posted:

this is me

this is me

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

MiracleWhale posted:

Why are you disrespecting this pious Jew's yarmulke?!? Goys in this thread, oy vey.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
so you don't respect me cuz I'm clean shaven?

ok millenial sure thing I'll get right on it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

sam hyde lookin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Badass:

-------