Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

johnny standesk?

yeah probably. that guy was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I hav ea big penisd

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I enjoy thick, voluptuous women if that's what you're getting at, yes. Shark's tastes run a bit on the skinny side for me, though.

Gross

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

lol sorry you are not a real man and you can't handle a full-bodied woman.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i'm a farm

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
whats a gm?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:lol: if you perform manual labor for a living.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:lol: if you perform manual labor for a living.

actually lol if you don't.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

lol sorry you are not a real man and you can't handle a full-bodied woman.

I'm okay with it

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Maybe poo poo post about things that you do do, Applewhite

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'm okay with it

"Bones are for the dog, meat is for the man" -old chubby chaser proverb

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ElGroucho posted:

Maybe poo poo post about things that you do do, Applewhite

Gross I'm not going to post about my bathroom habits.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I think the OP is trying to say he is fat.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
there is a gym in my apartment but it is pretty lovely usually i just lift a weight i have in my room in the mornings

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Haha "honest days work" how come all the people that say that are always the biggest wimps in the world?

*slaves away roofing for 14/hr while never developing a skillset suited for non-physical work. Falls off a roof and is without income for 8 weeks because the guy who manages you does it mostly under-the-table and "things just work this way sometimes" so you can't get insurance or workers comp.*

Boy howdee, an honest days work sure does seem peachy.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

"Bones are for the dog, meat is for the man" -old chubby chaser proverb

Fat is for hmm what starts with an F I can't thing of anything that starts with an F I could put in there

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

usually i just lift a weight i have in my room in the mornings

lol don't lie

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

I think the OP is trying to say he is fat.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FishionMailed posted:

lol don't lie

Talking about that paniculus

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tumble posted:

Haha "honest days work" how come all the people that say that are always the biggest wimps in the world?

*slaves away roofing for 14/hr while never developing a skillset suited for non-physical work. Falls off a roof and is without income for 8 weeks because the guy who manages you does it mostly under-the-table and "things just work this way sometimes" so you can't get insurance or workers comp.*

nerd

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sheep-Goats posted:

Fat is for hmm what starts with an F I can't thing of anything that starts with an F I could put in there

Fabulous.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Noblesse Obliged posted:

So you don't drink milk. Don't work out and draw cartoon titties as your only hobby?

Please for the good of the forums post Applewhite's cartoon titty library. I bet its super anime or super bbw. either is equally shameful

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Tumble posted:

Manual labor builds character and should be rewarded in our society instead of stigmatized you loving it manager rear end in a top hat poo poo oval office

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A Stupid Baby posted:

Please for the good of the forums post Applewhite's cartoon titty library. I bet its super anime or super bbw. either is equally shameful

lol "or"

For "the good of the forums" suuure.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

as long as it isnt "goo girls" i wont have u summarily executed

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A Stupid Baby posted:

as long as it isnt "goo girls" i wont have u summarily executed

*nervously tugs at collar*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
So like, a BBW goo girl that has a kind of anime face would be a major no-no, then? What if she's a jelly as opposed to a "goo"?

Twitter
Feb 16, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/yourblondegaby/status/698687201383575552

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Lol I honestly have no idea what im talking about now if youll excuse me its off to watch "Sherlock" reruns on repeat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tell us about that time you got facefucked OP

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

tell us about that time you got facefucked OP

I made her cum v. hard.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Sorghum coming in real good this season I reckon

Ayup

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

A Stupid Baby posted:

Manual labor builds character and should be rewarded in our society instead of stigmatized you loving it manager rear end in a top hat poo poo oval office

Haha no, I work in sales, I'm even worse than an IT manager because I have an outgoing personality and an active social life.

But no, low-skilled manual labor doesn't build character, it traps you into a lovely life with no real chances at moving up in the world. Imagine making like 15 bucks an hour for YEARS of your life building like, car airbags - you have no control, no chance of ever branching off into something more fufiling, and if you get laid off your resume says "spent the last 8 years doing the same thing and learning nothing new."

Skilled manual labor like carpentry or plumbing is bad-rear end and should have as high an emphasis in school as writing and math though.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I havent beaten off in 3 weeks becuause my hands are numb from RSI and my feet are clubby stumps from birth defects. Well, bye.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Kuato posted:

Who has the time to work out? Im forced to sit in my office all day pretending to work and have no energy to do anything by the end of the day

It surprisingly is. I have less energy at the end of the day than when I did warehouse work.

Also never apologize for your work AW, the sketching of a cartoon boob/dong probably has more value than what I do all day. (That isn't sketching cartoons in a binder I have hidden off to the side of my cube like its 10th grade chemistry class)

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

edit:nm

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
applewhite shut up you moron, no one cares

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ronwayne posted:

It surprisingly is. I have less energy at the end of the day than when I did warehouse work.

Also never apologize for your work AW, the sketching of a cartoon boob/dong probably has more value than what I do all day. (That isn't sketching cartoons in a binder I have hidden off to the side of my cube like its 10th grade chemistry class)

I used to keep a spiral notebook full of cartoons in my cubicle but one day a mean coworker found it and put it in my boss's inbox. That's why I work pulling stumps now.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I never thought I'd see an Applewhite meltdown.

Huh, interesting. :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Fishy Joe posted:

whats a gm?

A low quality automotive manufacturer that employs very few Americans (whose products are designed to breakdown on purpose), propped up by tax payer bailouts

• Locked thread