Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Rangpur posted:

Against my better judgment, I kind of want this. Sounds like I'd have an easier time controlling it than Monster Hunter. How bad does the grind get, and what is this 'bad press' it got in Japan?
I have to assume it's due to the rather simplistic nature of the game. I'm still playing through and haven't unlocked all the classes yet but it becomes very obvious very quickly that there isn't much diversity to the play unless you make it yourself. Basically, similar problems that keep MoHon from being popular are making this game unpopular but for different reasons. You could list all the pros and cons that this game has relative to MoHon and you'd still break even at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread