Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I do have to say that the bit in the pilot where Dice Clay comes 'back to life' to attack Richie was startlingly hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
HBO is finally going to loving learn that putting Martin Scorsese's name on their dramas has massive diminishing returns & Mick Jagger outside The Rolling Stones is pure rear end. Vinyl is worse than any one of his solo records, even when played simultaneously.

I wonder what the first week sales on blu-ray were at Best Buy? What do you want to bet the execs got that number, looked at it and cancelled Vinyl that second?

HOW TO MAKE IT IN AMERICA got more seasons than this.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

JethroMcB posted:

He was surprisingly great. I wish the show had been about Zak's life and his struggle with supporting character Richie, who would just blow through episodes causing problems.

Yeah, as much as I hated the show I can't deny that RR was crushing it.

• Locked thread