Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205950/

Get you some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I can't play Jet Set Radio because I used to be an AGGRESSIVE INLINE SKATER when I was a kid (skateboarding 2 hard) and some of the trick names are wrong.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
now you too can experience the most overrated game of all time

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Abu Dave posted:

now you too can experience the most overrated game of all time

Don't be a grinch dude.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like the sequel better, and i like this one but i think besides aesthetic it has not aged well at all

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost
call me when future gets a pc port.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
It's more than just Jet Set Radio. Apparently, there's another bundle including Binary Domain that'll be free on Thursday.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
If they aren't going to call it Jet Grind Radio, I'm not interested.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Abu Dave posted:

i like the sequel better, and i like this one but i think besides aesthetic it has not aged well at all

I loved JSR but I've conflated the better gameplay of JSRF into the original game. It's hard to go back to JSR nowadays.

Top 10 OST of all time though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205950/ posted:

Jet Set Radio

Steam/Sega must hate Americans or something.

• Locked thread