Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
That's right, 2016 is officially The Year of Luigi! Let's spend the whole darn year celebrating Mario's beloved underdog brother, Luigi Mario who will be appearing in a number of titles this year for Xbox and PC!

way to go Luigi, it's your turn this year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is actually the logical falacy of the excluded middle

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
the only thing luigi is good for is that tiny little taunt kick in melee that you can occasionally screw people up with and piss em off real bad

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

you and nooner are the same person

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

weeeeeeegeeeeeeee

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im really hating this thread atm. i normaly dont get this mad but im really fucken mad. what the gently caress is wrong with me. i hate u op

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Orkin Mang posted:

im really hating this thread atm. i normaly dont get this mad but im really fucken mad. what the gently caress is wrong with me. i hate u op

same

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It's actually the year of the monkey but he's Italian so it still works.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

les fleurs du mall posted:

you and nooner are the same person

you stupid rear end in a top hat

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dad gay. so what posted:

you stupid rear end in a top hat

see

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i hate it but i keep coming back to it. its like i hate it so much i cant let it go. just then i bruised the first knuckel on my index finger on my right hand i voted this thread 1 so hard. i need to get some fresh air and some frozen peas on this finger. get bent op. take a hike, shitcunt. loving hell. mods??? i keep standingup and sitting down bc im so drat worked up from being so mad

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
It's the year of Toad you fool. Luigi's year was like 3 years ago.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

MustelaFuro posted:

sorry but this year it's Luigi's turn to take the spotlight!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

im seeing the poo poo out of what is going on right now thats for fuckin sure you piece of fuckken poo poo. im fuckin "SEEIN" all kinds of motherfukken poo poo you piece of poo poo. im the fuckin all seeing eye you BITCH! im gonna SEE your rear end into the fukken garage in a SECOND dude... gently caress man we were supposed to be brothers (not talking to the OP at all just lost in a kind of hallucenigisetion(?)(lol) if thats a word *giggles*) and so just dont like tell mom and dad about this OK? *exits plane of existence*

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

dad gay. so what posted:

im seeing the poo poo out of what is going on right now thats for fuckin sure you piece of fuckken poo poo. im fuckin "SEEIN" all kinds of motherfukken poo poo you piece of poo poo. im the fuckin all seeing eye you BITCH! im gonna SEE your rear end into the fukken garage in a SECOND dude... gently caress man we were supposed to be brothers (not talking to the OP at all just lost in a kind of hallucenigisetion(?)(lol) if thats a word *giggles*) and so just dont like tell mom and dad about this OK? *exits plane of existence*

shut up nooner

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dad gay. so what posted:

whatever noons

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

teehee :grin:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol world's worst kept secret nooner = dgsw

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

I'm waiting in the garage anyway i oiled up the backs of my knees the way you like

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my dick is soooo small :grin:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

dad gay. so what posted:

:q:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dad gay. so what posted:

lol classic nooner!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

more like flamingo gay so what

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

MustelaFuro posted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

les fleurs du mall posted:

lol classic nooner!

teehee :grin: i love to have sex with men. but mostly i like it when they use their penises inside of my butthole. teehee :grin:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
no way lugiui is related to maroi.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

teehee :grin: i love to have sex with men. but mostly i like it when they use their penises inside of my butthole. teehee :grin:

ew

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Nintendo fucks up again no wonder the wiiu is dead

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Uncle Wemus posted:

Nintendo fucks up again no wonder the wiiu is dead

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

sorry but im nooner and i love to act like a fairy and prance EVERYWHERE im sooooo excited i get to cum on your chest teehee :grin:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txxzh6P72iI
embed this into the thread pls

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dad gay. so what posted:

sorry but im nooner and i love to act like a fairy and prance EVERYWHERE im sooooo excited i get to cum on your chest teehee :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

gotta post the chest

• Locked thread