Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I played EVE in like 2006-2007 and all I did was go into low security space and pirate the gently caress out of people who were innocently trying to mine space rocks or whatever the hell. Eventually I got good enough that I could sit 200km away from the jump gates and blow up anything smaller than a battlecruiser (including haulers) in 1 volley from my railguns.

One time I had a friend join some biggish mining corp and after a month he got all their Ventrilo info so I could go in and pirate their mining ops and know when their security dudes were coming and I could jump away before they all got there and just generally harass the poo poo out of them. They caught on that I was on their vent eventually but it took them 2 weeks to realize there was a mole just giving me the new passwords every time they changed them lmao.

I had over 300 mails saved from people calling me a terrible evil person for blowing their poo poo up.

Then they made low sec worthless and no one went in there anymore and I couldn't pirate. I'm talking about like flying around for 6-7 hours and seeing maybe 1-2 targets total the whole time. I could go into 0.0 but it wasn't really the same as most of that is controlled by players who will group up and defend their 'home.' I tried to play again a year ago and I made like 7-8 billion just margin trading in Jita and doing planetary mining stuff in goonspace and having it hauled back to Jita but it wasn't the same.

Griefing is my lifeblood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread