Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I'm in, Chamale, playing Storm because I hate goons and don't want them to have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Hellsau posted:

Some sort of sick Astral Steel Storm deck?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I changed my mind. I'm playing a mono-red first-turn kill deck I've been brewing. I just had a game where I killed a guy on turn 2, he asked me what the nut draw is, I told him, and then I got that nut draw and killed him on turn 1.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

ShaneB posted:

Question: if I want a deck that attacks on a different angle than Delver do I want to build affinity or goblins or G stompy?

Goblins is a different angle than Delver. Delver and Affinity are both fundamentally about a couple really great threats and then a ton of cards supporting them. Goblins is about a mass of fiddly little dudes and being able to make combat math really favourable because no one goblin is real important.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Frozen_flame posted:

Chamale, I am on now for the next few hours, then for the next few days from about 1am GMT. Or before 5pm GMT.

E: Also added on modo if it helps.

4:00 pm GMT is 9:00 am for me, that works Thursday or any later day. How's Thursday for you?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Frozen_flame posted:

Thursday is good, I should have an hour before work. Friday as well, free all day.

I'm on MTGO now.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I lose 0-2 to Frozen_flame. Blockers and removal spells are pretty good against my glass cannon of a deck.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Static Equilibrium , I have a concussion and I'm supposed to avoid spending time on the computer for the next few days. If I can't play by the end of the round I'll concede it to you.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Static Equilibrium, I can play today. Not between about 5:00 and 7:00 EST, or after 8:30, but otherwise yeah.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Static Equilibrium posted:

I can hop on around 7 Eastern if that works for you?

Edit: or later is cool as well.

Yeah, sounds good

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I lose. Chamale 1, Static Equilibrium 2. His deck is basically my deck with filtering.

Next round I will be playing Elves.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lonely Bridge, I can play tonight at 9:00 Mountain if you can, or quite a bit later.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lonely Bridge posted:

Are we all just ignoring this post? What's going on here? Don't pair me against this guy please thanks

lol

Although I'm now playing a different deck from the one that caused you to make that post.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I won 2-1 against Lonely Bridge. I had a Timberwatch Elf in two games, and I did not have a Timberwatch Elf in one game. That sums up Pauper Elves pretty well.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Elves got there. I won 2-0 against ShaneB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Chamale, how's this weekend for you?

Sorry man, I'm unexpectedly swamped and I'm going to have to drop.

• Locked thread