Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully
I'm in as rstephan, playing UB Delve(r)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

Lonely Bridge posted:

Are we all just ignoring this post? What's going on here? Don't pair me against this guy please thanks

pair me against him please, i'd love too be murdered turn 1

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully
Switching to URg Tron. UB Delver is just miserable.

mtgo: rstephan

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

ShaneB posted:

Who wants to loan or sell me 3-4 mental notes so I can potentially run Angler Delver alongside U Delver?

Me, I can. I can be on tonight like ~9pm EST.

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

ShaneB posted:

Cool my dude. I assume you can trust me given that we've known each other for way too god drat long at this point.

Yeah you bet

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully
Hellsau I should be online this evening from say 8:30pm EST onward (say til 11pm EST). I'm rstephan on MTGO. Let me know. Should have similar availability tomorrow evening as well.

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully
Hellsau trounced me

0-2

I think I sequenced a couple things poorly but in general he played very tight and reactive til it was time to turn the corner and lock me out of the game, which he exactly did. ggs

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully
Rimusutera what's your schedule like. I'll be at home and up tonight from like 9pm-midnight EST, possibly on earlier.

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

Rimusutera posted:

Hey, Im usually around earlier since I work evenings the latter half of the week.

Sorry I haven't been on earlier, despite having the past few days off I had a funeral on Monday and have been otherwise mostly looking after a good friend of mine going through a ridiculous potential breakup with a lady who has the most ridiculously abusive and controlling mother who is likely behind it so like :shepicide:

I'm mostly around all day tho, and tonight, but if I disappear its related to the latter.

Could really go for some Wizard Poker though.

No problem, real life comes first obv.

I'm about to go to bed so tonight is out for me.

So it sounds like Thursday and Friday after say 8pm are not possible due to work schedule? If not, I can carve out time either of the next two evenings.

Otherwise I probably won't be free until Sunday, since I work during the day Thurs/Fri and then Saturday have a bunch of plans during the day and night. Sunday I'm basically wide open though.

Let me know what works.

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

Rimusutera posted:

Sunday works best probably. My shifts actually start around 5pm EST for the next few days, Resturant life whooo, but I have Sunday off fortunately. Add me on MODO if you havent already, and I'll idle around on there when Im near my laptop, and if we're both around during the day then perhaps we can hash the games out.

Otherwise I'll see you on Sunday.

Cool sounds good

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

Rimusutera posted:

MBE, you around at 4:30 EST ish?

Yeah, I'll actually be on from now for basically the rest of the day. rstephan on MTGO, and I'll add you.

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully
I lost 2nd round and will be switching my deck from Izzet tron (splashing green) to traditional RUG Tron (with eggs and poo poo).

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

playground tough posted:

Is it still second round? Thread's kind of hard to follow.

we're playing, i added you on modo (I'm rstephan there) and i'll try pinging you when we're online at the same time. I'm generally on this week during the evenings 8pm-11pm EST. This weekend I should have some time Sunday evening if during the week doesn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleEastBeast
Jan 19, 2003

Forum Bully

playground tough posted:

Middleeastbeast and I made arrangements to play on Friday but I either missed a small window when he was on or he never showed up.

I completely spaced on logging on Friday and by the time I remembered my parents had showed up for the holiday weekend and I didn't have an hour to spare the rest of the weekend.

suicidesteve, mark me down for the loss and you can drop me from the tourney for that matter. I'll rejoin at the next pauper goon league.

• Locked thread