Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Sign me up and this time I won't play a really bad deck I'll just play a regular bad deck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I think I'm going to start out on WR Heroic aka Draft Leavings and see how that goes, since I haven't had time to work on the Goblin Storm deck

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Well maybe I can pencil some time in on Saturday to work on the Goblin thing, all I know is I can't run back that stupid Midnight Presence deck again.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Put me down for UR Goblin Storm

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
All right I played two practice matches with the Goblin Storm deck. I lost to a counterspell deck and I beat the BG Dredge deck. So I'm satisfied, 2-3 finish here I come.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
voyager 1 maybe you could post your MTGO name and deck archetype if you wanna play, I'm available after 6 ET M-Th this week and then on Sunday probably unless we make day 2 in the team sealed GP (0.1% chance)

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Voyager I posted:

Hey Boco, I'll be around tonight and tomorrow night if you want to get our game in. You can add me as VoyagerI (that's a capital i, not lowercase L).

PS Steve please change my deck name to Kuldotha Surprise
Okay I'll sign on at some point tomorrow evening and probably post in the thread when I do.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Voyager I I should be idling for the rest of the afternoon and evening until you get a chance to sign on so we can play, hopefully it won't be too hard to meet up

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Boco_T 1-2 Voyager I

I'm gonna keep playing the deck until I get a win with it.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Boco_T I'll be around today until 5ish est if you want to play, otherwise I'll have to wait until this weekend
I don't get off of work until 5:30 so that's a no go but all day Saturday and most of the morning/noonish Sunday would also be fine.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Fingers McLongDong posted:

I might actually be able to play tonight after 10 pm as well if that works out, I'm on 3rd this week but off tonight so I'll be up and drafting tonight.
I can plan on doing it tonight at 10, that works for me

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
all right fingies I'm on line ready when you are

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Boco_T 1-2 FingersMcLongDong

Turns out it's difficult for a deck that wants to attack with a lot of goblins to defeat a deck with like 30 Fogs.

Still keeping this deck for round 3.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Snacksmaniac posted:

I should be home a bit tomorrow and Sunday, opponent/
Yeah I'll be available later today and most of tomorrow Snacksmaniac

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
aw man, okay I'm 1-2 babay

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Lawnie the best times for me this week are tomorrow night, Saturday evening/night, and all day Sunday.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Lawnie posted:

How about 7pm eastern tonight?
Sounds good.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Boco_T 0-2 Lawnie

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
uruloki I should be available at any reasonable time Eastern Saturday or Sunday, just let me know when you're available

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Okay, I should have a medium amount of time tomorrow but any time Sunday would probably work best

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
The UFC should be done within about half an hour, then I'll sign on

EDIT: Or sooner. Fight's over, MTGO is updating.

Boco_T fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Boco_T 0-2 checkplease

That means Goblin Storm ended up 0-4 in matches where I actually played Magic.

• Locked thread