Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

Kittens, you have to get them before they get you
I love the Tri Force Heroes videos. Even though they're friends and can communicate it's still like playing with "unknown heroes."

Also Thorn I just recently got all of the costumes if you'd like to use me to show them off to avoid grinding. Or to help grind as needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

Oh and one more thing. I'd recommend having two people pick "I can't decide" when picking stages while you're playing through. The game rewards you for playing levels you didn't pick and for choosing "I can't decide."

This will help you cut down on the grinding and help you get the only upgrade in the game.

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

Sam Faust posted:

Are you going to show off the coliseum in TFH? Because if you wanna get all the outfits, you're probably gonna be in there for a while.

There is another way to get the materials which is how I got the last three. Every five hero points the merchant will give you a random material for an outfit you don't have even if it's normally one you can only get from the coliseum or completing all the challenges! He won't give you friend tokens but anything else is fair game.

Which is why I recommended using "I can't decide" to gather up points while playing through.

Torlon fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Feb 19, 2016

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

Street pass is weird in heroes. As far as I can tell it just makes the merchant sell two more items... and nothing else.

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

It's interesting to watch Thorn go to new levels in Heroes, he doesn't know what you're supposed to do anymore.

I like the little skip ahead but at least it wasn't as far as we skipped in the stream.

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

I like how as soon as Travis learns he gets benefits for picking "I can't decide" he stops doing it.

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

I'd say complete all the challenges in one world to show off the reward but aside from that no, it's way too much work.

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

It was a fun stream. A big shout out to Deli and Santa. Also I look forward to Thorn using some of the dirty underhanded tactics he learned on Travis and Yoshi.

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

You guys should try the Den of Trials. It doesn't start off that bad but the last two sections are brutal, I gave up trying to do it with people and completed it with dooples.

I advise using the hammer suit or robot suit, and start at the beginning.

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

It was fun and I look forward to possibly dragging you through the Den of Trials kicking and screaming. I can at least get you to the last fight but completing the den is difficult.

There are also some easter eggs you can show off. For example there are two outfits that cause interesting reactions by the chest game guy. Also trying to find all the Drablands Diaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torlon
Oct 27, 2007

Well we tried to complete the trials but at some point Thorn got replaced by a chicken and we ended up back in the woodlands.

Also we discovered a horrible secret about the heart/rupee jellyfish.

• Locked thread