Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'm as confused as you are.

ThornBrain posted:

Thoughts? Opinions? Our friend Jacob is also drawing something 1280x720 to fit into that space of me and the guys as the trio of Links. I thought it would be fun for people to send in their own art to be put in the background for a couple parts each. Let me know what y'all think.

Also, why shouldn't the priest in LBW have children? Who says the Hylian faith has a vow of celibacy or abstinence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Silegna posted:

If there's a way to screw people over, people online WILL find it.
Applies to pretty much any sort of online multiplayer.

which, given the extent to which you can dick over the other players in Magicka, makes me want to see some people play it without attacking each other.

(No point in asking that of TFH, given that the shared life already discourages it. Kinda.)

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Okay, who let Vyse pick the names?

(Had this in mind when Thorn first changed the name. Once I saw Akogare's, I couldn't not do it.)

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

• Locked thread