Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Count me in for another Zeldathon, I like Link Between Worlds, not as much as many other people because I don't like Link to the Past a whole lot, but it's still good fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

whitehelm posted:

Shahashrala lived in the same house in LttP. Zelda sends you there, then his wife(?) says that you need to meet him at the Eastern Palace. Everyone just skips that step because they've played the game a million times.

Yeah, he's left town because Aghamin is searching for him, which is why he's in the middle of nowhere outside the Eastern Palace.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

You can refuse to save the world in Super Paper Mario at the start of the game and Merlon flat out says "Welp, we're doomed then" and you get a game over, more Nintendo games should do this.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Irene is pretty much Maple from the Oracle games, although unlike Maple she doesn't fly into you and try to steal whatever items you drop.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

KieranWalker posted:

Regarding Yoshi's comment about a Lorule version of every Zelda area, I've got this pet theory that Termina in Majora's Mask is actually a different region of Lorule's world. I doubt anyone at Nintendo has really given it that much thought, but it's fairly easy to draw a parallel (heh) there.

No, this has nothing to do with Majora's Mask hanging on Link's wall in ALBW, why do you ask?

I just assumed that was a cheeky reference to the then in development Majora's Mask 3DS, but as far as Zelda fan theories go its not bad at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

I believe a hero will rise to save Hyrule and that here is named Ganondorf and his trusty steed Horse.

• Locked thread