Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I can't stop laughing at Yoshi getting relentlessly owned over cliffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
haha what the gently caress

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's not so much that we're eager for a pissing contest and more that your post reads like a schizophrenic writing a letter campaign to demand Nintendo rename the Zelda games

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You also don't let a porcupine move into your house and charge you money for poo poo he finds lying around the place

Like at the point where he does that I don't care if he has a sword or he's covered in spikes or he has an ICBM strapped to his back you are not moving into my house and charging me for poo poo

some plague rats fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Feb 27, 2016

• Locked thread