Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

NullBlack posted:

Also, why shouldn't the priest in LBW have children? Who says the Hylian faith has a vow of celibacy or abstinence?

I think it's more due to the fact that said priest is a HORRIBLE father for letting his daughter get captured so easily. Wait. How the gently caress did Yuga even get in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Chimera-gui posted:

No one expects some rear end in a top hat to attack a church for seemingly no good reason.

Yes, but remember, this is hyrule. They've dealt with this EXACT church getting attacked before!

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

evilspacehopper posted:

So I have Tri-Force Heroes and I've never had anyone I can play with so I've stuck to randoms and single player. So far this LP has taught me that both friends and strangers alike will always throw you off a cliff. That's what I'm taking away from all of this.

If there's a way to screw people over, people online WILL find it.
Applies to pretty much any sort of online multiplayer.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Cheez posted:

It's something along the lines of "have an approved Nintendo-only channel and you can probably monetize it" last time I read anything about it.

And the revenue split is 75/25. Which is horrid.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

I noticed this wasn't mentioned during that boss fight, but with some precise timing, you can literally skip this boss and get pushed into the wall and free Seres that way.
Granted, you lose a heart container, since you didn't actually defeat the boss.
Not sure if that was patched out or not.

• Locked thread