Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I thought Link Between Worlds is a fantastic entry because of its mixture of nostalgia elements (A Link to the Past was the first Zelda game I played) and the new elements that kept it from being a complete rehash. I also appreciate that the game starts the adventure off immediately, especially after the slogs other Zelda games like Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess to get to that part of their game.

As for Triforce Heroes, I played a bit of it, but a combination of lack of time and lack of interest kept me from getting very far. I finished the first world, but the completionist in me wants to finish all the challenges for them and a lot of those are bullshit.

I really need to get back on track for that game (and Majora's Mask 3D...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Digital Jello posted:

When I first played LBW, I thought Ravio was gonna be like the new Tingel or something.

I also thought he was an actual rabbit man. It took me a minute to realize it's some giant, goofball mask.

I bet that in an alternate universe where Tingle was accepted as a Zelda mainstay, Tingle would have very well been this main shopkeeper.

Although it would have been interesting if Beedle showed up in this game somewhere, but since this game is supposed to be a sequel/remake of A Link to the Past, having Beedle shoehorned in this game would have been a bit much.

• Locked thread