Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i figured out a lot of stuff about triangles by myself when i was a little kid
big loving deal
i hope all of those greek mathematicians die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Avocados posted:

Mobile wikipedia pages are much more pleasing on the eyes than the desktop variant :eyepop:
the stats table on the right only floats right through one main section... uhhhh no thank you to viewing mobile links on desktop

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tommah posted:

nothings wrong with it but id rather figure out (325468*3221325)^2 using our poo poo
youre gonna whine about how someone else writes out a problem while you multiply with an asterisk and exponentiate with a caret :rolleyes:

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Feb 19, 2016

• Locked thread