Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i am laying here with one elbow on my memory foam pillow, safely ensconced in high thread count cotton sheets on which in turn is placed a blanket made of human hair (finest asian variety, no racism here just appreciate the sheen). skulls are placed at each of the five corners (my bed is in the shape of a pentagram which I think means "5 grams" in Latin) to hold it down against the force of the bitter cold winds that relentlessly pelt the battlements of my sleep tower. a flock of crows circles overhead, forming a constant whirl of living black tornado. my question is, should i upgrade to one of those casper mattresses i keep hearing about on npr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
maybe it would be more comfortable if you didnt have to share with your wife's burly lover lmao

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

RideTheSpiral posted:

maybe it would be more comfortable if you didnt have to share with your wife's burly lover lmao

the additional body heat really does wonders for your heating bill, I've turned the thermostat down, like, 3 degrees

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Perhaps the burly lover is his and it his wife that is scorned

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

Perhaps the burly lover is his and it his wife that is scorned

nobody is scorned, we gently caress in a triangle within the pentagram whose mystical forces combine to allow us to open a portal to the gently caress dimension

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I prefer to ball leathery milfs in the back of a haunted pontiac

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
don't limit yourself to memory foam pillows, get a mem foam mattress too.

your sacroiliacs will thank you, plus no chance of a spring poppoing out while yer banging fat broads

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pudding Huxtable posted:

your sacroiliacs will thank you, plus no chance of a spring poppoing out while yer banging fat broads

my sacroiliacs are the servant girls that stoke the flames that power my ghost factory (that's where i make ghosts; the factory itself is mostly corporeal), right? i dunno; all muggles kinda look the same to me

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
actually they're your butt joints

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Are you doing tours of the ghost factory open to the public?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Harrower posted:

Are you doing tours of the ghost factory open to the public?

last year a little boy fell into the ghost vats and i'm afraid he just did not fit in with that crowd

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
The Pontiac can open a portal but it just leads to an abandoned Ames parking lot in rural Vermont where a mysterious man in a managers vest beckons you to enter the ever closing ever opening sliding doors that lead to the pitch black interior.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

The Pontiac can open a portal but it just leads to an abandoned Ames parking lot in rural Vermont where a mysterious man in a managers vest beckons you to enter the ever closing ever opening sliding doors that lead to the pitch black interior.

a black hole sucking in bargains and crushing them into a dense ball of low low prices and placing it into the crystal goblet with a slurry of entrails and goatsblood to summon the Dollar General from his grave in the cambodian killing fields

edit: hail savings!!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
There's always a half empty pack of Chesterfields and a handle of Wild Turkey in the glovebox no matter how many times you remove the pack or the liquor which as a smoker and frequent alcoholic is great and a real blast from the past given they don't even make the smokes anymore. drat shame about the resulting night terrors and strange underarm growths that sing of the end to come in the voices of the dead to be.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I need a new mattress going on like 3 years

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

There's always a half empty pack of Chesterfields and a handle of Wild Turkey in the glovebox no matter how many times you remove the pack or the liquor which as a smoker and frequent alcoholic is great and a real blast from the past given they don't even make the smokes anymore. drat shame about the resulting night terrors and strange underarm growths that sing of the end to come in the voices of the dead to be.

my tumor told me that before the great blood worm devours the earth i should weight my portofolio heavily towards healthcare and demonic possession

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

thathonkey posted:

I need a new mattress going on like 3 years

tell me about it bro this thing is filled with thousands of scarabs and it drips blood, like, constantly

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
probably i dunno but it dips down in spots so it is really uncomfortable and probably doing damage to my spine and whatnot thatl end up costing way more to address than a new mattress

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

thathonkey posted:

probably i dunno but it dips down in spots so it is really uncomfortable and probably doing damage to my spine and whatnot thatl end up costing way more to address than a new mattress

yeah sounds p bad for your back but get that thing to the top of a mountain and strap it to your feet and dude, let's shred

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ok

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
The Pontiac has never told me much, at least in no voice I can discern. But tune to the right AM band on the right stretch of inky highway and you can hear the fevered ramblings of a man in what I'd guess was Portuguese. He seems fairly distressed and it's always the same bit, but all I can make out is a name or two from the Bible, and they aren't the good sort of names I'll tell ya that.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i need more booozze

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sometimes black magic is just a pontiac with a bottle o jack and a mattress in the back

try reading that aloud in a cool rap 'flow' (you might have to be a rapper for this to work idk)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ok coelge boy,heh,.. riddleu xme this. hm?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MiracleWhale posted:

sometimes black magic is just a pontiac with a bottle o jack and a mattress in the back

try reading that aloud in a cool rap 'flow' (you might have to be a rapper for this to work idk)

I already do that with every post i read on gbs give me some new bold and/or exciting ideas to work with. Ill also acccept innovative "thoughts outside the box"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have a bed but i have trouble sleeping on it so a lot of times i sleep on a couch bc im used to sleeping upright from the hospital. now a dog will crawl on top of me and snore into my eyeball at 3am. i love him so much

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

MiracleWhale posted:

last year a little boy fell into the ghost vats and i'm afraid he just did not fit in with that crowd

I have to confess my plan was to jump into the ghost vats to try to steal the secret to your ghost brew and/or become a ghost.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i have 5 blankets piled on top of me in bed to keep the ghosts away. one of them is fur and i can't breathe but its better than ghost pontiasc and gross turkey

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
All the expensive sheets and blankets in the world won't fill the void of an empty bed.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Pudding Huxtable posted:

My gf got insurance to pay for a nice foam mattress after her old place was flooded by the souls of the damned. It's super nice. I've been on better mattresses, yeah, but those were at rich peoples' guest rooms. And I don't think they'd hold up to the constant rituals without losing their comfort for sleeping.

Also, way easier to get a rectangular foam King and carve out into the 'gram of your choice than to custom-order a traditional mattress.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
miraclewhale you should try sleeping in a sensory deprivation tank like Daredevil in that bad Daredevil movie wit ben affleck

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

my rroom was below freezing temp last night because my heater broke i kept dreaming i was outside taking a piss wtf i think i pissed a little or sweat maybe my boxers were soaked when i woke up

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

ghostter posted:

my rroom was below freezing temp last night because my heater broke i kept dreaming i was outside taking a piss wtf i think i pissed a little or sweat maybe my boxers were soaked when i woke up

i snuck in and peed in your bed :devil:

you should get that loving heater fixed btw, i was shivering the whole time, it sucked

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tuft and needle is a good mattress fwiw

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Enfield posted:

i have a bed but i have trouble sleeping on it so a lot of times i sleep on a couch bc im used to sleeping upright from the hospital. now a dog will crawl on top of me and snore into my eyeball at 3am. i love him so much

is it possible that that dog is the devil mounting you to imbue you with his evil powers? have you noticed any witches' marks where he licks you, or the sudden ability to turn water into urine just by glancing at it? (if so its best that you stay away from the ocean thanks the risk is just too high)

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I think it's because you're a whale. You should try sleeping on a bed of kelp.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Harrower posted:

I have to confess my plan was to jump into the ghost vats to try to steal the secret to your ghost brew and/or become a ghost.

the latter is more likely, friend, because i employ top notch security and this is a stand your ground state

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mad Monk posted:

I think it's because you're a whale. You should try sleeping on a bed of kelp.

that's an offensive stereotype about whales, how do you sleep, levitating in the angry lotus position?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Casper mattresses don't come in "pentagram". It's single, twin, queen, king, supreme overlord and ominous star of David shapes only.

• Locked thread