Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

MiracleWhale posted:

that's an offensive stereotype about whales, how do you sleep, levitating in the angry lotus position?!?!

close, horny lotus position....you know, in case any other lotuses happen by, they'll get my drift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
have you considered amphetamines, op? sleep is for the weak

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i have 5 blankets piled on top of me in bed to keep the ghosts away. one of them is fur and i can't breathe but its better than ghost pontiasc and gross turkey

i used to do this but then i woke up one morning to my blankets formed into grotesque caricatures of goofy and donald duck and spinning in a circle above my bed. it goes without saying that that's a bit much before I've had my coffee!! anyway i realized ghosts can possess natural materials and so its important to have at least one layer of blue plastic tarp

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Casper mattresses don't come in "pentagram". It's single, twin, queen, king, supreme overlord and ominous star of David shapes only.

great just great who'm i gonna summon with an ominous star of david huh freakin woody allen

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

have you considered amphetamines, op? sleep is for the weak

the only reason i sleep is because that's my opportunity to astral project into the homes of my enemies and subtly rearrange their stuff, gradually driving them insane, but otherwise yes amphetamines seem much better than closing my eyes for 8 hours while the bats gnaw at me

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

miraclewhale you should try sleeping in a sensory deprivation tank like Daredevil in that bad Daredevil movie wit ben affleck

im pretty sure this is what happened to dread cthulhu, you get so comfortable in this thing and before you realize it you've been in there for like 5 strange eons

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

im pretty sure this is what happened to dread cthulhu, you get so comfortable in this thing and before you realize it you've been in there for like 5 strange eons

yeah and in strange eons even death may get wrinkly skin

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ok so casper delivered my bed but it's a phantasmagorical ghost bed that does not intersect with the physical plane and when i lay down on it i fall right through onto the floor and this is real bad for my back

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
idiot, i told you to get a mem foam

have fun twisting yourself trying to pop all your poo poo back in place

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pudding Huxtable posted:

idiot, i told you to get a mem foam

have fun twisting yourself trying to pop all your poo poo back in place

is a memory foam the kind that remembers all my shameful one night stands and describes them to me in lurid detail when i'm trying to go to sleep

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

plunge into the sea of yesterday and let yourself drift in the memory foam. you can pee in there. no one will notice.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
My bed is a pit of disembodied boobs and butts. I get nude, roll around, and thrust my boner in random directions until I fall asleep.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

plunge into the sea of yesterday and let yourself drift in the memory foam. you can pee in there. no one will notice.

i am aware of the undercurrent of regret that may drag me to my doom in the deeper waters, but it troubles me not. memories of hot summer days and cool summer nights, of the gentle caresses of fair maidens fair, of the heady scent of a meadow in bloom as my schoolmates ran and played with the easy laughter of youth, all these swells and gentle waves cradle me like a babe bobbing in the warm waters, until finally i hit my head on a sand bar and get pinched by a crab in the memory shallows where i done drank too much and cain't remember nuffin

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dave_Indeed posted:

My bed is a pit of disembodied boobs and butts. I get nude, roll around, and thrust my boner in random directions until I fall asleep.

sounds good at first but that bed is a smelly, oily germ trap

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dave_Indeed posted:

i hope you get verbal consent in random directions as well!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Dave_Indeed posted:

same, except for the disembodied T&A

• Locked thread