Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
cardboard bag on head as usual, but now you can save time and only cut out one eye-hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

New fetish!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

rip out my enemy's eye and put it in

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

stick a powerful bomb your eyehole and light it

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Get an eyepatch like your boy James Joyce then write letters to your wife using your one eye all about how badly you want to eat her poo poo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why not a dick? You could charge extra for eyejobs.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

cobweb

and/or worm

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

for real tho you cant go wrong with the classic black eyepatch

id be afraid people would think i was cosplaying snake plisken or something tho

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Custom Glass Eyeball Mod(s)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Custom Glass Eyeball Mod(s)

oh yeah Tywin Lannister had good ones

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
poker chip

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
You could always lop off a hand and foot to pull off the pirate captain look.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

would

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Holy loving poo poo I want to do that to my parent's cats next time im there and they both have 2 eyes.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

spud posted:

Holy loving poo poo I want to do that to my parent's cats next time im there and they both have 2 eyes.
just put the googly eye in the center of their forehead so not only will they have three eyes each, they'll be terrified of each other

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

spud posted:

those cats may kill you

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
:captainpop:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

when the robots take all the jobs many people will turn to selling their organs. cheap fashion for the crippled will become a booming industry!

thats how i open my pitch to investors. how do you like it?

rubbe
Jul 19, 2008

Ziptar
Aug 13, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

when the robots take all the jobs many people will turn to selling their organs. cheap fashion for the crippled will become a booming industry!

thats how i open my pitch to investors. how do you like it?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

spud posted:

If they're anything like a normal cat, they'll just paw it off immediately.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
eyepatch with a sickass metal design on it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

kick rear end and chew bubble gum

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Get a glass eye; you'll be the life of the party at funerals as it points in crazy angles when you cry.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Get a hollow tube where you keep a cute little pet mouse.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Hi, please draw what my other eye should be

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Sizone posted:

Hi, please draw what my other eye should be

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i know a guy with one eye. sometimes he wears a patch but more often than not he just walks around with that one eyelid closed/squinted

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Champenema posted:

Get a glass eye; you'll be the life of the party at funerals as it points in crazy angles when you cry.

for real why do people choose a glass eye over a sick rear end eyepatch?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Its probably more comfortable. Think about it like a hat that you have to wear all the time even if it gets sweaty and you probably only have one or two of them

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
Eye patch. I've met a number of people that have a glass eye, and they're not nearly as cool as you'd think. I mean they're just a little plate for one thing so you can't even do neat tricks or store stuff in them or anything.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Depends. If you want to wear an eye patch exclusively you should get your eye sewn shut so dirt and whatnot stays out of your socket and you don't get an infection. Fake eyes also don't look as off as people think. In pictures it is painfully obvious but in real life most people don't notice. I've had doctors give me an eye exam and not notice the right one was fake.

In terms of getting a fake eye they are quite expensive. A new one will run you $1500. The price drops depending on if you get another one while they still have the "clay" model of your socket or if you give them an idea so original they have to make it. I told the guy I wanted one that glowed in the dark so he gave me 50% off.

Your best bet is get a fake eye and just leave it in with an eye patch over it. That way it keeps your options open and if people give you poo poo when you take off the eye patch thinking you don't need it just pop out the fake eye and scare the poo poo out of them. Some people just can't handle looking at an empty socket.

A fake eye is a better option if you wear glasses.

its hard to get an eye patch that fits comfortably and doesn't give people the impression you're some kind of unstoppable badass.

Fake eyes are not made out of glass you dumbasses. That poo poo is too heavy and would make your socket start drooping and looking weird. Most are made out of silicone and are quite light.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Well I don't know the correct fashion move, but Hammurabi would dictate my next legal move

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

A Stupid Baby posted:

Its probably more comfortable. Think about it like a hat that you have to wear all the time even if it gets sweaty and you probably only have one or two of them

i didnt think of that. i bet they trap sweat and smell bad on a hot day

still a certain amount of suffering comes with good fashion

ugh kid what are you doing?? way to nerd it up you retard :argh:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

limp_cheese posted:

its hard to get an eye patch that fits comfortably and doesn't give people the impression you're some kind of unstoppable badass.

why wouldnt you want people to think this :confused:

how did u lose your eye? gay sex accident? tell everyone you lost a game of russian roulette

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Reading lamp.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

:madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Depending on the size of the cavity. Get a battery and a light bulb.

• Locked thread