Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

There is an ungodly number of people out there who's parents couldn't cook, who never learned to cook, and have no clue how to cook.

It's actually kind of sad. They need to bring back home economics in school though. For the well off it's dumb and laughable, but for the working poor and below it's kinda a nutritional crisis.

I had a Home Econ (or at least an equivalent) class in high school, and it didn't really teach me much at all. How to make a roux, I guess, and cookies? And napkin folding. Dear god, the napkin folding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread