Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
But what I really need to know about is Judah's necromancy studies. You can make necrophilia jokes if you have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah I don't know how anyone except Diog could write stuff about it. I mean, I just shitpost whatever comes in my brain and anyone else should do it too if they want, but that specific thing I think needs some thinking. Even if it's just some vignette or w/e, imo the correct tone and actual mechanical working should be p similar to what Diog would have wrote.

Dunno.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm 100% convinced that's how he realized that the red shields were actually mighty men of whatever city. Maybe he went back to the burned city and sifted the ashes (or tripped and planted his face in some skull), but at some point he touched the remains of someone killed by the raiders. He obviously looked into the memories of the dead and used it for retribution.

I like to think it won't work unless the body has been dead long enough, like enough for this to be Ur: Cold Case Files.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm guessing at some point he got caught digging up a Corpse.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Far more likely that Judah murders the poo poo out of bandits until he learns what he needs by skullfucking their memories out.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
JUDAH (grasping skull): I call it ... the Brain Drain.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Judah (shaken): Carradine... his name was Carradine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
.....rosebud....

• Locked thread