Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UppaTree
May 4, 2013

Rahul posted:

All this

YEP. F H

First, try diplomacy, and if that fails, crack the biggest one right in the chops. Bullies are not particularly known for their bravery in the face of danger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Have you heard the tale of the Cannibal King of Kavodel?
I think we should challenge the ringleader to a duel, it's the honourable thing to do :smug:

No. No more talking, no more being reasonable. It's a dog eat dog world and the strong survive and thrive. H Time to kick rear end. Lets save the other 12 fingered kid, It'll serve us well to keep company with blooded individuals.

Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010
1. FH

With added yelling 'stop it you twats' as we charge in beat the hell out of them.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Man.

We are gonna get our asses beat probably and it feels so good.

I love being Vegeta.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

VOTE COUNT

Looks like we cast fist

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Diog how long until the Asherah worshipers burst into town and drags us to Athar to rescue us from the cannibal Urians?

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

ArbitraryTA posted:

Man.

We are gonna get our asses beat probably and it feels so good.

I love being Vegeta.

You know, this isn't even a first for Ur. Remember when we took on Lullaya over...Spawn's horn, I believe, and got kicked so hard we saw angels?

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
HF. Start beating them while explaining that this is YOUR house, they hopefully know not to hit their host, even if he is hitting them. On the one hand (the five fingered one) we probably don't want to antagonize a lot of princes, on the other hand (this one with six fingers) in a few years two six fingered guys are probably going to be able to take like 10 of them in combat. And we will have time to make amends. Let the fisting begin!

Phearson
Aug 15, 2006

Have you seen my pants?

Mr. Nemo posted:

HF. Start beating them while explaining that this is YOUR house, they hopefully know not to hit their host, even if he is hitting them. On the one hand (the five fingered one) we probably don't want to antagonize a lot of princes, on the other hand (this one with six fingers) in a few years two six fingered guys are probably going to be able to take like 10 of them in combat. And we will have time to make amends. Let the fisting begin!

Sounds good to me!

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
H

I want Judiah to be a person who acknowledges that might make right, he was born in the aftermath of what should've been the end of his lineage and his grandfather is the bestest!

Jesus is colourblin
Apr 13, 2008

Being colourblind ain't easy :(
Voting F into a storm of fists.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

Mr. Nemo posted:

Let the fisting begin!

:gay:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nemo posted:

:yeah:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Grandfather is leading us out into the woods because we won't stop hitting people with our God fists and splattering them into a fine red mist.

Perhaps grandfather deserves to be God fisted, if he truly is abandoning us...

Jester Mcgee
Mar 28, 2010

A lot of things have happened to me over my life.

Infinitum posted:

Grandfather is leading us out into the woods because we won't stop hitting people with our God fists and splattering them into a fine red mist.

Perhaps grandfather deserves to be God fisted, if he truly is abandoning us...

I imagine that trying to punch the guy who scrawled a warning into a stone with his fingertip would end with a bewildered grandfather and a broken hand.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

He is scared of our God fists, and is trying to do away with us before we grow too powerful...

Perhaps..

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

We must learn grandfather's ways of muscle wizardry, figure out all intricacies of the fist

Mr Apollo
Jan 1, 2013
F, followed by H if they don't get the message.

In times such as these we must ask our self, what would grandfather do? Lacking a siege tower we must make do with what we have.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

Jester Mcgee posted:

I imagine that trying to punch the guy who scrawled a warning into a stone with his fingertip would end with a bewildered grandfather and a broken hand.

Not to mention that before doing that he killed 4-5 enemy kings, using a siege tower as a club.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
Pre-empatively vote to bring only our fists into the wilderness

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Greggster posted:

Pre-empatively vote to bring only our fists into the wilderness

Bah, these Tadmor folks don't even know what real wilderness is!

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

H,F

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Pre-emptively voting to fight a demon with our bare hands for our manhood trial.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

FH Hell yes.

The hordes of men trudging forever is making me worry about Mt. Har again.

OrangeOrbit
Apr 27, 2008
Fun Shoe
F

Glad the new game started. I picked up two of

Looking forward to all the new voters and the pleasant discussions.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

OrangeOrbit posted:

F

Thank you very much OrangeOrbit!

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

OrangeOrbit posted:

F

:allears:

And the first vote goes to using fist magic on your lessers.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Skellybones posted:

:allears:

And the first vote goes to using fist magic on your lessers.

At least we've all got a consistent worldview again.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

I want to point out again to people: at 16, we are not that strong. Enkindel easily beat Uriah in sparring at 16... and that is when he only had the strength of 11 men. We will, in time, be the strongest guy around: but we probably won't be able to beat up kings till we are 40-50.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
This is how I see this turning out

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

nothing to seehere posted:

I want to point out again to people: at 16, we are not that strong. Enkindel easily beat Uriah in sparring at 16... and that is when he only had the strength of 11 men. We will, in time, be the strongest guy around: but we probably won't be able to beat up kings till we are 40-50.

Counter point: playground justice recognizes no odds!

(But yes, we will get out asses handed to us unless the crowd scatters, or breaks up sufficiently to allow us to focus on punching only a couple kids. Still worth it.)

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Eh, Enkidel was more like 17 and Uriah was 14 at that time. And Enkidel barely won their arm wrestling match.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
You guys realize we're 5 years old, correct? Just making sure. F is hilarious to me in that context. Not complaining about wrong votes, just amused.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Tsyni, all I know is this thread has gotten off to a rollicking good start.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Judah will not have the Enkidel problem of toughness not increasing at the same time as our strength.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Eryxias posted:

This is how I see this turning out

Saving this for the future, thank you.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Judah will not have the Og problem of worrying about the morality of his actions. We are better and therefore correct. Superpowered sociopath.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
F THEN H.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
These childhood votes are more about laying out character traits and how we generally will act as a child, imo. Don't worry too much about how likely poo poo is to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008
Interesting banner ad, looks like- hoo boy, it's another Diogines CYOA. I wonder if it's going to be any less of a trainwreck than the last- oh no, it's set in the same hosed-up setting, RIP :cripes:

Well, good luck, readers. You'll need it.

• Locked thread