Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

dad gay. so what posted:

what did she do?

ANGEL DUSS'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHc3I4O_x4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Hello friends. I'm a white guy in a long term relationship with a black woman. I do enjoy the occasional ironic racism in gbs but I don't spout any of that bs in real life. My gf showed my that Beyonce song and I liked it. Good music. Lol at everyone' so afraid of the negros that "please don't murder us for no reason" is provocative race war.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's only provocative for the dumbest people, unfortunately being dumb is part of the test that gets you the job with the badge

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

kill all cops.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Beyonce sucks, but so do most cops.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
police good, beyonce bad. the end.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Beyonce is a real hardass, a true revolutionary, a hero of our time

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Professor Shark posted:

Cops are the whiniest bitches, the unintentional hilarity (and irony) that was their tactical retreat to TFR in order to fortify their Hugbox from questions was one of the funniest things to happen in GBS

I'm still here

wait do I count I haven't been LE for like two years now

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I'm still here

wait do I count I haven't been LE for like two years now

What are your unironic thoughts on the Beyonce Situation? And the Hatful Eight for that matter.
I think the police are overreacting and that Beyonce's Black Power salute was pretty benign.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

What are your unironic thoughts on the Beyonce Situation? And the Hatful Eight for that matter.
I think the police are overreacting and that Beyonce's Black Power salute was pretty benign.

idgaf about beyonce and idk what the hatful eight is

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
lol just lol at the fact that SA has a hugbox for cops in which it is probatable to point out that cops are a bunch of power tripping mental midgets

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
They're often literal midgets, too (see: SMS)

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Applewhite posted:

Cops overreact to everything because they are crybaby pussies who specifically chose a career where they get to use a gun to fight people who mostly don't have guns

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

A Stupid Baby posted:

They're often literal midgets, too (see: SMS)

Got pulled over by a midget cop the other night who barely cleared the bottom of my window on my F150.

That was funny.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What a bunch of queens tho, "boycott", ffs, just don't go and shut up. Everybody isn't going to the drat Beyoncé show.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

AugmentedVision posted:

Cops overreact to everything because they are crybaby pussies who specifically chose a career where they get to use a gun to fight people who mostly don't have guns

harsh but fair

fwiw in about three years of law enforcement I only ever drew my weapon once and never fired it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Eshe, she went down to Holly Springs
Rasadon and Baba, they went down to Peachtree
Headliner, I challenge you to a game of horseshoes, a game of horseshoes!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the super bowl hurts my feelings every year but you don't see me making a fuss.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

I'm guessing this is a science or engineering conference and definitely not something related to civil rights?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

. What a pathetic bunch of losers.

They're cops.

You can just say what a bunch of cops.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

mdm posted:

with all those Bs in the title you could have stuck in a Butts or Butthurt somewhere :colbert:

I woulda stuck some "blue" and "badges" in there somewhere too. Blubbering Blue Bitch Babies Butthurt, Brandish Badges: Boycott Beyonce

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

harsh but fair

fwiw in about three years of law enforcement I only ever drew my weapon once and never fired it

Why is cop killing a harsher crime than killing a civilian? Shouldn't cop deaths be viewed as a side effect of their oh-so-dangerous and selfless job?

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
Bey is dancing, dancing. Bey says that she will never die.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I support these police in their decision to boycott the Beyonce show, and hope they expand the boycott indefinitely, to all things, in all places.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mozi posted:

uh oh, how will beyonce survive losing her most critical demographic?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
cops are the biggest pussies on the planet. if they cant shoot a problem to make it go away they cry about it like little bitches

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

AugmentedVision posted:

Why is cop killing a harsher crime than killing a civilian? Shouldn't cop deaths be viewed as a side effect of their oh-so-dangerous and selfless job?

The same reason killing a black person is super bad if you're white, but not if you're black. Because people bitched until it was that way.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

BigBoss posted:

The same reason killing a black person is super bad if you're white, but not if you're black. Because people bitched until it was that way.

nice post friend

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
It's funny how all the nerds that hate the media talking about white on black crime never mention the fact that the whole country goes into loving catatonic shock when a white girl goes missing for over an hour.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Noun Verber posted:

It's funny how all the nerds that hate the media talking about white on black crime never mention the fact that the whole country goes into loving catatonic shock when a white girl goes missing for over an hour.

This makes it near loving impossible to fake your own death if you are a white woman. Maybe I can just get someone to kill me for real

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Also replace all police with trained German shepherds

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Also replace all police with trained German shepherds

With flat-tops.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Pussy cops cry through their sad vaginas on being called out :qq:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

AugmentedVision posted:

Why is cop killing a harsher crime than killing a civilian?

I can't answer this question because it is based upon a faulty premise.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Professor Shark posted:

I had a friend in university who's dad was a cop. Her mom would regularly phone her after having one of her bi weekly fights with her husband and say the most awful things to my friend- not about her husband, but really mean things about my friend: she was fat, lazy, didn't take care of herself.

She revealed all of this after her mom phoned her while a group of us were all hanging out and explained it to us after she told her mom she couldn't talk. She ended the explanation with "Haha, moms!" :allears:

It was horrifying

my mom should really say this more often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

This makes it near loving impossible to fake your own death if you are a white woman. Maybe I can just get someone to kill me for real

only if you're pretty does the media care. Lots of ugly white women go missing every year. I should know I have several buried in my basement :mrgw:

• Locked thread