Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Hey I.C can you repost that niggerstomper reading you did?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I liek you IC have a merry birthday full of good cheer. please do one or more of the following celebratorious things in my honor:

- have sex with a person of the gender you enjoy sexing

- smoke dank nugz and get so high you forget how to pee and have to watch an ehow video

- ask a stranger what he's lookin at, punk, and get all in his face real threatenin like, then when he starts freaking out a little slap him on the back and give him a big old belly laugh and tell him, hey man, just joshin ya

- score a three pointer from clear across the court, actually throwing the rock up through the hoop and in an awe-inspiring arc over what seems like an eternity of hot asphalt and sweaty ballers until it cannonballs through the other hoop, a perfect swish except the ball is moving so fast that the air pressure causes the backboard to explode

- challenge someone to a rap battle that is nearly equally matched, a delicate verbal ballet of parry and riposte that leaves the crowd breathless, until your opponent gains the upper hand and it's now or never and you open your lips and out come the words "my name is IC and i'm here to say" and before you can even finish the crowd goes wild and the other emcee is so devastated he has to move

- lean around a corner and tell someone 'i love you', then giggle and run away

- cut a hole in one of your walls (if you don't have tools you can use your fist) and put a cat in there and seal it back up with spackle and just imagine how surprised you'll be when you find that cat later, see you don't need tv to have fun

- wave at someone standing on a roof and because you work out regularly the wave will generate a blast of air so strong it'll knock them clean off the building but don't worry, they'll land in a dumpster and climb out and pick a banana peel off their shoulder and it's ok, they're fine!

- get a new smartphone (tracphone) from amazon. it's your first!!!! high five

- keep posting on dead gay internet forums cuz people here like you, good buddy

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Commie NedFlanders posted:

la palabra que te quieres es "cumpleaños"

No necesitas usar el pronombre reflexivo en este caso. También por usar las comillas sobre de la palabra "birthday", se indica que la palabra es un anglicismo.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hey IC you still didn't tell us yet why you were in the mental hospital. Tell me please, for your birth day.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

It could be a little funny anecdote that we could think back on to chuckle about, it's a little bit funny thing we can remember.

naem
May 29, 2011

¡Mis juevos son grande y redondo!

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Are you my dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm very happy that I.C. is coming into the world of smart phones at an affordable price and plan.

• Locked thread