Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
It's a good way to be chilled and sweaty and feel like you're about to die.

Haven't thrown up in 10 years and broke that record about six times yesterday. Anyone else get this poo poo during the Winter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its summer op..... :roleyes;

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I had it for Christmas one year. A lot of puking, pooping, puking and pooping at the same time, good will towards men

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

lonesomedwarf posted:

its summer op..... :roleyes;

only in wacky upside down world mate

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Are you sure it isn't Zikq? You might be already dead

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Norovirus is really only prevalent on cruise ships where the unwashed dregs of society indulge in force feeding themselves with poo poo-smeared hands from troughs of contaminated food. So how much poop do you eat a day op?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
r u a bug bill murry??

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Just a head cold here buddy. Sorry you got the plague.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Arkanomen posted:

Norovirus is really only prevalent on cruise ships where the unwashed dregs of society indulge in force feeding themselves with poo poo-smeared hands from troughs of contaminated food. So how much poop do you eat a day op?

I shovel poo poo into my mouth on a near-constant basis

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Is this what Chipotle gives you or is that e coli? I just ate a Chipotle burrito that had some sad looking tomatoes in the pico, there was barely any red

They took away their lemon and lime too near the fountain soda, wtf?? why can't you just be clean?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Keep a bucket by the toilet so you don't have to make the choice between puking or making GBS threads on the floor.

Because that is a situation you are going to come face to face with, soon.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

EvilJoven posted:

Keep a bucket by the toilet so you don't have to make the choice between puking or making GBS threads on the floor.

Because that is a situation you are going to come face to face with, soon.

thanks but I already went through that part, trash basket and toilet were both violently befouled

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Also you might get a bloaty stomach from all the rotten gasses in your lovely noroguts. I went through that most of the second day and it was pretty painful, almost worse than the puking/pooping your first day.

Norovirus sucks. Try to eat some soup and crackers and stay hydrated and all that good stuff.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
My brother had a streak going where he gave me and the rest of the immediate and extended family a norovirus 4 times in a row when he'd come back to visit everyone at Thanksgiving/Christmas/etc.

pretty fuckin bad

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Fabricated posted:

My brother had a streak going where he gave me and the rest of the immediate and extended family a norovirus 4 times in a row when he'd come back to visit everyone at Thanksgiving/Christmas/etc.

pretty fuckin bad

tell him to wash his hands

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Fabricated posted:

pretty fuckin bad

Nice, my brother gave it to me as well. High five for filthy brothers

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You probably deserve it

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Parallax Scroll posted:

tell him to wash his hands
I told him if there was a 5th time I was going to murder him for being a disgusting cauldron of disease

it was him every time too; he got sick first

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Fabricated posted:

pretty fuckin bad

haha were there enough bathrooms? I was napping on the bathroom floor the worst day of it, can't imagine having to fight for a toilet with your extended family.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

haha were there enough bathrooms? I was napping on the bathroom floor the worst day of it, can't imagine having to fight for a toilet with your extended family.
I managed to make it home before I got sick each time and spent 2-3 days basically living in my bathroom blasting from both ends (much like my posting)

Since my brother was visiting with his wife each of those times and stayed at my parents' place and they said they've never been gladder to have 2.5 bathrooms

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I've never caught this filthy person disease. Sounds terrible.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Looks like the OP caught the ignorovirus because I didn't read any of his posts

Whooping Crabs fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Feb 20, 2016

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'ma just lay in the bathtub here and let everything go; please come in periodically and spray me down (warm water only please) and maybe put on a different audiobook because i'm enjoying danielle steele right now but I can see it wearing thin 5 or 6 hours in

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I seem to have some sort of general immunity to this, as well as other common bugs. I think I might've had a case or two when I was a child, but never as an adult. Since I quit smoking cigarettes I've barely been sick at all, barring a nasty case of the flu a couple years ago (think it was H1N1).

Sorry about your scrub-tier immune system, I guess.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
typical millennial

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I've found that it tends to blow a lot more than it sucks, OP.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*rubs wedge of aloe vera over crumbling scalp*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
But at the very end, you will have the most amazing gas. Super voluminous and lengthy farts. Trust me, you will actually make yourself giggle from your farts. You loved ones, roommates and pets might not be amused, but you sure will be.

• Locked thread