Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12161648/Schoolgirls-beat-woman-to-death-then-took-mocking-Snapchat-selfie.html

quote:

Two schoolgirls aged just 13 and 14 tortured and battered a frail woman to death then posted a mocking photograph on Snapchat as they were driven away laughing by the police, a court heard.

The girls caused over 100 wounds to harmless 39-year-old alcoholic Angela Wrightson in a ferocious beating using multiple weapons and then "heaped indignities" on her by stripping her half-naked and defiling her body, the jury was told

But they left her house laughing - using the police as a taxi service to take them back to the homes where they were staying in local authority care.

Showing no remorse for what they had done, it is alleged, the younger girl took a picture of her friend in the back of the police van and posted it on the Snapchat app with the caption: "Me and (name) in the back on the bizzie van again."

Leeds Crown Court was told the girls also stopped during the beating and took a selfie with Miss Wrightson in the frame, the bruising they had inflicted visible on her face in the chilling image.

The girls smashed a TV over her head and beat her with a stick studded with screws, a kettle, a pan and a ceramic vase. As she lay dying they stripped her from the waist down and left her legs spread apart, arranging gravel and grit around her private parts

tl:dr don't gently caress with teenagers these days

The telegraph seems to be gleeful in its gory details, there's more to read. The thing that gives me goosebumps is the selfies mixed with psychopathy - millenials kill with a smartphone in one hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I really hope nobody shows any disrespect to my corpse after I am beaten to death, because the indignity really would be the worst

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

SirEvelynTremble posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12161648/Schoolgirls-beat-woman-to-death-then-took-mocking-Snapchat-selfie.html

tl:dr don't gently caress with teenagers these days

The telegraph seems to be gleeful in its gory details, there's more to read. The thing that gives me goosebumps is the selfies mixed with psychopathy - millenials kill with a smartphone in one hand.

Eden Lake was a documentary.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
stop im getting flashbacks of those terrifying books
now thats real horror
skeletons and such
not this weak stuff about little girls having phones -who cares

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Why are women always incredibly next level when psychopathy is involved

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Otis!

Plug the television set in.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
They have the disadvantage of cleaning up a bloody murder scene every 3-5 weeks

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
these *cunts need an rear end kickin

*1: bitches

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shaquin posted:

I have a running theory that women, when driven to violence, are way more cut throat and hardcore about it than men because they are loving nuts dude. Have you seen female lions?! They'll gently caress everything up. Or basically any female mammal protecting their young. If it's got tits, it can kick your rear end. The female of the species is always more deadly than the male.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I don't know maybe if Dahmer had an instagram it woulda been similar or whatever but there's no ramping up here it's phase 1 lets murder an old broad and take selfies!!!

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
This is why I'm for the death penalty. Some embryos don't develop right, pass all the checkpoints and get born. Correct the mistake.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
They didn't even do it for Slenderman ... just social media.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Actually the death penalty seems to be the correct solution to this kind of personality disorder I don't think you can be treated or somehow cognitively infused with empathy right???

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
By death penalty I mean my dick.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Shaquin posted:

Actually the death penalty seems to be the correct solution to this kind of personality disorder I don't think you can be treated or somehow cognitively infused with empathy right???

intensive lsd therapy

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
It works miracles.

Oooohhh yeah. Infusing with grade A empathy.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Helical Nightmares posted:

By death penalty I mean my dick.

Yeah having to deal with such a small problem is a penalty on it's own

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this has all the hallmarks of a falseflag attack

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

amityville anus posted:

Yeah having to deal with such a small problem is a penalty on it's own

Thread isn't for your mom's problems

Edit: that wasn't even funny. Welp, night folks.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Feb 20, 2016

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shaquin posted:

I guess you could force them to watch every Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. That may put them on the right path. It's the closest thing to an empathy/caring injection that exists.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Shaquin posted:

men make it about sex, women are more freestyle about it

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
this never would have happened if the old lady had a kettle and a stick

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

RideTheSpiral posted:

this never would have happened if the old lady had a kettle and a stick

Can we not turn this into yet another kettle and stick debate?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Thread isn't for your mom's problems

Edit: that wasn't even funny. Welp, night folks.

Get some sleep and try again tomorrow.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
they can take my stick and kettle from next to my cold dead pans

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
girls dont have dicks, so they use objects :gerty:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

popcorn!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
i forgot i had millennials foxreplaced to "The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" and kind of tricked myself into clicking this thread I guess

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
has anyone said murder your famil yet? murder your famil bitches

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i dont think they had a famil but it's difficult to determine from that articles wording

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

quote:

The girls caused over 100 wounds to harmless 39-year-old alcoholic

I have seen how I will die.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Deathface posted:

I have seen how I will die.

obesity

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Shaquin posted:

i dont think they had a famil but it's difficult to determine from that articles wording

They were in a care home which means they have a family who don't want them

because they're psychopaths

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

This is why I'm for the death penalty. Some embryos don't develop right, pass all the checkpoints and get born. Correct the mistake.

If a bear had mauled this woman I bet you wouldn't be for the death penalty!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

quote:

The trial, which is expected to last around five weeks, continues.
whoa what

are criminal trials in the U.K. usually this fast? over here it's like 3 months to a year just to get from the arraignment to the grand jury, then another 3 months from indictment to the actual trial.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
It's the UK. They'll get a few years in jail then released at 21 with a new name and a pat on the back, just like Venebles and Thompson.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Slugnoid posted:

It's the UK. They'll get a few years in jail then released at 21 with a new name and a pat on the back, just like Venebles and Thompson.
and so rests hope for my bloodthirsty sense of vengeance.. smdh

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

psot thee pics

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

edit: do not post them i was joking, thia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

(pm me the pics0