Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Oh yeah, and didn't he try to play it up as 'You will never know what value you could get -wink wink-', leading to 'another' goon proclaiming that his investment landed him either a TV, a car, or a boat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

bongwizzard posted:

I have also twice had Hispanic dudes approach me at gas stations and ask me to break a $100 bill for them so they could buy gas. Both times it was legit but I assume I am going to get burned at some point.

I can imagine doing this as a way to get a couple legitimate bills for one counterfeit.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
I like to imagine they perhaps did it in response to his dad.

"Americans have stolen medals off of our soldiers, we'll just have to steal their dicks. Send over the whores. The more syphilitic the better."

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
So, wait, are you indeed telling me that I can get Big Dixx Pills for pleasuring all the women in my life sexey gratification fourth of july sale show her some real fireworks? All in a safe, legitimate manner?

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
gently caress, I just bought a bridge with old navy gift cards. :(

On a scale from 1 to 1998's Deep Impact, how screwed am I?