Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
Drug users routinely administer substances that alter their electro-chemical composition, and that is precisely who you are as a person. Drug users have no lives to begin with.

Someone out there is probably going to be cute and say "what bout food, though?" You need food to survive. Unless you've figured out how to survive on oxygen you cannot live without consuming a little food. More importantly though, food doesn't affect your consciousness in a way that's comparable to the effects of synthetic drugs. Recreational drug use is totally unnecessary and if you engage in it you cannot say that you lived your life. For however many years you were using drugs, you can subtract those off of your official age. Drug users are no-lifers, often are cheats, and literally objectified by the materials that they put in to their body. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it. Alcohol wouldn't count, but homebrewers and other synthesizers would be prosecuted.

That said, should our officers have the right to execute confirmed recreational drug users? It's hard to argue against this idea. Drug users are responsible for an inordinate amount of pollution and are undesirable to society. Many other nations already allow for the execution of drug dealers. So why not drug users? This is the USA, once Donald Trump is elected we're going to be the Greatest country in the world again: it's time we started acting like the leaders of the world again. We could make drug user executions a reality by utilizing existing technology like body-cams and night-vision. Entertaining reality TV shows not unlike the Apprentice could be produced in which our licensed officers gun the addicts down in the night. If we wanted to really run with it, we could involve the entire criminal justice system. We could have the prisons give inmates a "get-out-of-jail-free-card" in exchange for voluntary consumption of bath salts prior to being released on the outskirts of town where the killing squads lie in wait, camera-equipped.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Feb 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ya sure

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sounds fine

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

No. Just hand out more drugs. It's a self correcting problem.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Yes, and also pit bull dogs. Just smash their brains out with a brick.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
as long as the OP is the first one in line to be executed I am all for this plan

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I think we should inject cops with hard drugs to balance this rightwing standpoint

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
nooooo man that would really harsh my vibe

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

im for it, but we have to go whole hog

death to coffee drinkers

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Don't be such a square

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

im using drugs and i want to die

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Can we execute them via Guillotine? I think we should bring back the beheadings. Maybe have a little hill setup like Plinko from the Price is Right and people could wager which bucket the head lands in? That sounds like good fun sport.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

In the end all drug use is to stimulate dopamine in the brain which all of us produce when we do something addictive so in theory we are all drug users of the exact same drug

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Noblesse Obliged posted:

In the end all drug use is to stimulate dopamine in the brain which all of us produce when we do something addictive so in theory we are all drug users of the exact same drug

The drug of life?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

no, i don't think we should.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
Anybody who ever got vaccinated will have to pay a toll to use the roads as well.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

only if we also kill anyone that works at a bar

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
"Cross the line, pay the fine" - William Roberts II, former correctional officer, musing on the importance of justice.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

ghostter posted:

im using drugs and i want to die

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
What about poor people? Are we just going to let them live? Namby-pamby feel-good bullshit like what the OP is proposing is why the Muslims and the Chinese are taking over the world. Why don't you take this poo poo to Tumblr where it belongs?

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

Anyone who can acquire a gun should have the right to kill anyone he wants without getting bothered by the authorities. Basically, if you are a gun owner, you should just be an automatic Judge Dredd. This is one of the main reasons I want society to collapse so I can kill indiscriminately. I mostly just want to shoot people who drive slow on the highway, but after the end of the world, there prolly won't be anyone driving on the highway, so I guess I'll never get to live out my fantasy,.;

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Can we execute them via Guillotine? I think we should bring back the beheadings. Maybe have a little hill setup like Plinko from the Price is Right and people could wager which bucket the head lands in? That sounds like good fun sport.

I was initially thinking of establishing special "S&E" (Stop and Execute) warrants, but I like your thinking. Those who smoke drugs would be more appropriately punished with a trip to the gas chamber, though, don't you think? The punishment must suit the crime, as they say.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
probably

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
I meant to suggest expanding the existing S&E warrant infrastructure already in place for non-whites to the drug users. Sorry for any confusion.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

i don't think we should do it op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't know, but I bet you could sway popular opinion if you get enough retard undercover cops to do a bunch of stupid poo poo and say they're on drugs or something.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
Judge Dredd did it and everything worked out ok

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

hampton posted:

I was initially thinking of establishing special "S&E" (Stop and Execute) warrants, but I like your thinking. Those who smoke drugs would be more appropriately punished with a trip to the gas chamber, though, don't you think? The punishment must suit the crime, as they say.

Yea, but that's not fun for the rest of us folks that have to pay for their drug use.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Lol you're loving insane

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
only TCC posters

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Also executing people is always wrong

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Nah.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Shoulda put em to work in kibbutzim

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
we should grant drug users the right to execute police imo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Drugs are the only way to get through life

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gaunab posted:

Drugs are the only way to get through life

I know if it wasn't for that pink antibiotics I'd be a goner.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Yeah, but what about whites?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Yeah, but what about whites?

Yeah, aren't whites allowed to execute people?

• Locked thread