Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
Please spend more time with your daughter. She has lost her mother, reading through this thread it sounds like she has lost her father too.

I know that sounds mean and I suck but God drat dude.

Rodnik fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
She will remember all of this in the parts of her brain that are developing right now. You need to put your wife in the hands of medical professionals, say duck you to her family, and love the poo poo out of your daughter with direct involvement in her life.

You are doing the atheist fedora wearing nerd equivalent of praying for a miracle with all of your trusting in bleeding edge science and studies. You are a banker who just started giving a poo poo about medical science sincerely a month ago. Forget about your ego and your desire to control outcomes beyond your actual ability to do so. There is a little girl who needs her father and she is literally the physical manifestation of your wife's legacy on this earth. I'm not going to post in this thread after this but you need distance from this situation for just a day or a week to see how much lasting harm you are doing to yourself and your daughter. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but your candid revelations tell me I'm not.

Your medical professionals are humoring you because they see a dad on the verge of a mental breakdown just doing his best. You are in no position to criticize them or the system they work within. If you are considering giving your wife non fda approved drugs imported from some other country via the mail I think you need no further evidence of your inability to think clearly about your wife and her situation.

Rodnik fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Apr 29, 2016

• Locked thread