Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
Once upon a time, in a fantasy world far, far away…

For all of recorded history, a mask wearing race of elves has practiced the religious practice of Santa Lucha. It’s true origins long lost to time, today it has become an international phenomenon, enjoyed by everyone from princesses to paupers. Largely severed from it’s religious roots, many “gatherings” now operate among the different planes, all with their own management, hierarchy and larger alliances.

The largest and most prestigious of which, The Interplanar Lucha Federation is holding open auditions in your nation’s capital.

How Did you get here?
Local.
It was the golden opportunity for you to test your mettle. You are well liked here too, so you’ll have a home field advantage against those out-of owners for sure.
Neighborhood.
It took you a day to get to the big city, you’re staying with relatives that have put you up. Their support will be invaluable.
Far Away.
You bid those close to you farewell for a long journey. Tears were shed, and gifts were given. You’re staying at a strange inn among other of your people who’s habits you are not accustomed to. It’s stressful, but whenever you hold onto your memento, you feel like you can bear any burden.

Outside the Regal Arena, a long line has formed of hopeful fighters, and frighteningly enough the line is moving very fast when you get there. How will you be able to make your case in mere seconds? Will they just look at you and judge on the spot? The line stops. And you bump into the fighter in front of you, and almost lose your balance.

“You look nervous kid. This your first audition?” They ask and you nod, sizing them up. You find their mask to be a real point of curiosity, simple brown with round ears. “Just be yourself, don’t drop the mask and you’ll be fine. This is my tenth audition.”

“Tenth?" You ask, sweat forming in the palms of your hands.

“Yeah, but I really feel like this could be my year, I got a solid, loving solid persona down, so I’ve been working on my wrestling.” The fighter seems very animated, talking with their hands, like they were trying to fold a chair. “Think this is the year. The year I finally go pro.”

Nine times this fighter has gone and tried their best. A seed of doubt is planted in your heart, and your whole body goes cold. The line moves again.

"The name is Bear Hug.” The fighter says, but you only barely hear them. The whole world turns into a black hole of despair that is sucking you in. You don’t manage to even introduce yourself as the world goes blank and your body goes into cruise control, refusing to let you down.

The darkness snaps away in a single moment and you find yourself sitting in front of a female arsegnome with a clipboard. She smiles patiently at you. You try to not stare at her tantalizing posterior, and when you try to speak, you find yourself surprised by the results.

“I find it very hard to look away from your backside.” Something, is making you very, very truthful. Is this some sort of spell?

“That is one of my many charms. Now, please I need you to focus, even though some of these questions seem silly or redundant."

You apologize, and she starts going down the list.

2. Race:
A. White-elfs
: Originator’s of the Lucha arts. Always wear masks as a cultural norm. Unnaturally nimble and graceful.
B. Stonemen:
The unquestioned heavy-weights. They are freakishly large, shadowed only by creatures such as the minotaur.
C: Lizardmen:
Quick, tough and great stamina make the Lizardmen natural ring fighters, and their unusual anatomy gives them a unique edge.
D: Swampgoblins.
Strongmen in a small package! These festive fighters punch above their weight and below the belt.
E: Redcaps:
The leaping devils of the Golden World. Their aerial ability and speed is unmatched by anyone!
F: Black-Elfs:
The underground silken vixens bring some real grrl power! Sharp, highly resistant to the stress of performing in the ring.
G: Goldbeards:
These seafaring dwarves have come to land to show that you can’t keep a good dwarf down. They just keep coming back up for more!
H: Ironmen:
These mechanical martial artists know how to trade punches. They have yet to prove themselves as entertainers.
J: Sunborn:
This all boys club is as strong as it is loud! Something about them is just magical.

3. Name:
In accordance to requests from HR, this is no longer a multiple choice question.

4. Gender:
In accordance to requests from HR, we leave this an open question.

5. Fighting Style: (Check those that apply)
A: Physical
B: Technical
C: Aerial
D: Attitude
E: I bring knives to fistfights.
F: I’m actually a wizard

6. Alignment:
A: Técnico
(Good)
B: Rudo (Bad)

7. Background:
A: Farmer’s child:
You remember fondly your parents taking you to see a traveling Lucha gathering pass through town. You were so excited, they spent a years saving so you could see them clash in the ring. Your path in life was set, you practiced every day after helping out at the farm, so that one day you might become a Luchador.
B: Military veteran: You’ve seen good folk and bad die by the droves. Real battle, real fighting is nothing these Luchas know. You’ll become their king and show them what a real warrior and real war looks like.
C: Entertainer: Since you’ve been young, you’ve had an uncanny knack for getting into scraps. The theater is closing shop, the church bills from performing at the inn have made it more of a sinkhole than a source of income. What have you got to lose at this point?
D: Lucha nobility: This is what you were made for! Sure, you weren’t trained by them (you were three when they tragically died in the ring versus Malvados Diablo), but you are prepared to honor your family and surely your natural athleticism will take you through.
E: Wizarding family: Your parents are boring dull nerds that only talk about abjuration and conjuration spells. You’re not allowed to go out and meet your friends because they’re from “bad families” and the one time you tried drinking, they put you under a Geas to never meet any of your current friends again. You have to run.
F: Aristocrat: Technically you’re a part of a Royale family, but you’re so far down the line and away from power that all you really have is a name. You don’t even really have any other marketable skills.
G: Religious Family: You were raised with one foot in the church, and the other foot in a secret garish life. Your parents strongly believed in a spartan lifestyle, while your soul requires glamour and the spotlight. You hope this will make your parents accept you.

8. Mask
Please describe your mask and it's persona.

“Aaaaand that's it. Please take a seat and wait for your turn. The management will interview you soon."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
Machu Beatchu

Muscles
Grace
Toughness
Booksmarts
Streetsmarts
Personality

Skills
Wizardry
Arcane Lore
Charming
Scaring
Performing
Gambling

Spells
Summon Chair: (appears either next to Machu, in their hands or gets thrown into a nearby enemy.)
Jump: (Does what it says on the box, can also slow people's descent)
Light: (Makes a light. By shedding the topmost layer of clothing, can blind a single opponent)
Finger of Enfeeblement: (By pointing at someone, you decrease their musculature)
Energized Touch: (Also known as the Sonic Backhand, Electric Slide, Frozen Fist or Flaming Knee)

Relationships
Dennis the talking horse is a friend.

Doktor Per fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 7, 2016

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today
1. Neighborhood
2. C
5. B+F
6. A
7. C

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
1. Far away
2. Sunborn
3. Machu Fistyou
4. Sunny
5. FA
6. A
7. E. Muscle Wizard
8. Fake British mustache with sun-disk monocle

Catchphrase: "I cast fist!"

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Nyaa posted:

3. Machu Fistyou

Surely you mean Machu Beatyu?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
1. Far away
2. Stoneman
3. Machu Beatchu
4. Sunny
5. FA
6. A
7. E. Muscle Wizard

I like this.

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Feb 23, 2016

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

dog kisser posted:

Surely you mean Machu Beatyu?
Indeed, my good sir. Or Beatchu.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Nyaa posted:

Indeed, my good sir. Or Beatchu.

Yeah Beatchu works better, haha.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Iron Men are not known for being entertainers? CLEARLY WE MUST RECTIFY THIS.

1. Far Away
2. H
3. Panzerfist
4. N/A
5. D
6. B
7. B
8. A laughing, fanged skull

Catchphrase: ERROR: Mercy not found!

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
1.Far Away
2.F: Black-Elfs
5.F+C
6.Técnico
7.E: Wizarding family

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

1. Far away
2. Stonemen
3. Machu Beatchu
4. Sunny
5. FA
6. A
7. E. Muscle Wizard

Good with all of this except he should be a Stoneman because he's named after Machu Picchu, c'mon!

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
1. Far Away
2. F: Black-Elfs
3. Sunny. (Yeah, that's the name.)
4. Female
5. D + F
6. B: Rudo
7. E: Wizard Family
8. A laughing spider mask. Cheeky persona, loves to be hated. Uses a lot of "string" or "web" puns and metaphors.

Moving a bit against the stream here but the wizarding ideas are too hilarious to pass up.

Deltasquid fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 23, 2016

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

dog kisser posted:

1. Far away
2. Stonemen
3. Machu Beatchu
4. Sunny
5. FA
6. A
7. E. Muscle Wizard

Good with all of this except he should be a Stoneman because he's named after Machu Picchu, c'mon!

I edited my vote, cause it does work way better that way.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

dog kisser posted:

1. Far away
2. Stonemen
3. Machu Beatchu
4. Sunny
5. FA
6. A
7. E. Muscle Wizard

Yeah this is great.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

1) Far away
2) White Elf
3) Pentagon Jr.
4) Skeleton Ninja
5) Attitude
6) Rudo
7) Lucha Nobility
8)
Catchphrase: "CERO MIEDO!" (Zero fear)

Signature moves: Package piledriver, backstabber, hammerlock arm snap

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Feb 23, 2016

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

dog kisser posted:

1. Far away
2. Stonemen
3. Machu Beatchu
4. Sunny
5. FA
6. A
7. E. Muscle Wizard

This

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

1. Local
2. F. Black-Elf
3. Bella Chateaux
4. Female
5. C/D. Aerial With Attitude
6. Rudo
7. F. Aristocrat
8. A garish, elaborate masquerade ball mask with an absurd fascinator on top

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
"Machu Beatchu to the Arena.”

You quickly get up from your seat and make sure you’re not forgetting anything. Patting down your tights, you find the places where you’ve stuffed rat poop and other magical reagents and pull out a small key. It’s weight is minuscule in your large palm, the weight on the associated memories is much heavier. Sweet promises of eternal friendship to people you will never be able to see again. You slip the key back into your pants, letting go, achieving weightlessness and float on in.

Lights lead you down to the ring. The nearby seats, those you can see in the darkness, are completely empty. Your eyes scan around, and not till you reach the edge of the ring, do you notice a shadow moving on the other side. Raising your arms dramatically, you lift yourself up and and land softly on the nearest post. The lights behind you get snuffed out and instead a panel of three appears in front of you.

A white-elf woman wearing a black mask with silver flower-lacing, you immediately recognize her as Mother Midnight. She’s been wrestling for more years than you’ve been alive. “That entrance could use some work.”

A red masked minotaur sitting next to the woman slams his fist into the table. You don’t recognize him, though you guess this would probably be Auroch? “Look at the size of this fighter! This is the first stoneman we’ve seen today who shows more than just muscle coming in.”

“I’m not saying that…” Mother Midnight looks down at some papers in front of her. “Machu Beatchu doesn’t show promise, but are you going to tell me that… that! is ready for the big time?”

The third fighter speaks up, it’s a Bloodbeard dwarf with a full faced golden helmet, you are unsure of it’s gender since the beards make it hard to tell. Unlike the other two, the fighter addresses you. “It says here besides what magical abilities you have, you are also a physical fighter. Have you fought before on a stage?”

1. You answer simply
A: “Yeah.”
B: “No.”
C: “…”

“Hmmm, what do you think MM?”

“As in should we test them, Gouldorf?” Mother Midnight still does not address you.

Auroch looks over some papers on the table, and then looks up at you with a single eyebrow cocked, higher than you’ve ever seen before. “What does sunny mean as a gender? Are you like-“

“We’re not allowed to ask for clarification.” Mother Midnight swiftly interrupts him.

There is a pregnant silence.

“Well, I won’t deny it. I feel something.” Mother Midnight finally says. “This kid has something unusual about them.”

“I think a test is called for!” Auroch shouts and again thumps the table with his fist. You wonder if he’s been bashing the table all day and from what sort of material it’s made from. Surely even ironwood would be bent out of shape by now.

“Very well.” Gouldorf smiles and stands up, shooting out their arms. ”Rolling Pebble! To the stage!”

The lights behind you flare up once more, and as you turn around, you see a massive round growing shadow cast from the entrance, up a wall. Then a small foot pops out through the door, and your opponent steps through.

”Give a big welcome to the indomitable, the flammable and the spherical gate keeper!” Gouldorf keeps going, experience dripping with every word. The arena lights up, and you see five other fighters sitting in the stalls. Bear Hug sits amongst them.

“Give ‘im hell Machu!”

You backflip off the post, landing in the center of the ring. Rolling Pebble is some sort of a goblin, round and agile, their mask seemingly made from actual rock, with holes for the mouth and eyes. Once your eyes meet his, they don’t waver, even as he takes his time circling the ring, trapping onto one of the ropes, pulling it down and shooting himself straight into the air. You feel the ground tremble as he lands in front of you.

A referee you previously hadn’t seen, and are unsure of how or when showed up, separates the two of you. “Alright, I want a clean fight. Nobody break nothing they don’t need to. You two got that? Then bring it on!”

2. Opening Strategy
A: Use your size,
to gain an early advantage
B: Try to outmaneuver
, to stop him from doing anything
C: Play to the crowd
. Want to say something? Write in!
D: Catch him off guard.
Summon foldable chair.
E: Full defense.
Protect yourself, look for flaws and openings.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Yeah
Summon Folding Chair

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

1A. "INDEED"
2C. Scream from top of my lung for rhe magic word, "CAST OFF!" And mana burst my cloth into thousand sun-shaped pieces, then pose to show off my excellently polished rock hard muscle!

Twril my fake British mustache FURIOUSLY while I yell, "Today! You shall face the grace and might of my MUSCLE!" *POSE MORE*

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Nyaa posted:

1A. "INDEED"
2C. Scream from top of my lung for rhe magic word, "CAST OFF!" And mana burst my cloth into thousand sun-shaped pieces, then pose to show off my excellently polished rock hard muscle!

Twril my fake British mustache FURIOUSLY while I yell, "Today! You shall face the grace and might of my MUSCLE!" *POSE MORE*

I have a really hard time doing anything but backing this immediately

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Nyaa posted:

1A. "INDEED"

Oh my god I can't yes hard enough.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Nyaa posted:

1A. "INDEED"

This.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Nyaa posted:

1A. "INDEED"

Whatever I was thinking of putting down was dashed before this. Nice.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I can and shall obey

Nyaa posted:

1A. "INDEED"

There's really no point waiting for any more votes when this is already winning.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
With well practiced grace, you dash back shouting “cast off!” Raising your arms, everything you’re wearing bursts away from your body in a swirl of the golden radiance of the sun. Rolling Pebble starts raising his hand to shield his eyes, right as the luminous confetti reaches their peak and flash out of the universe. He’s too slow, and you can tell that you’ve robbed your opponent of his sight, for the time being.

Your right arm shoots out, the index finger standing proud, locked in Pebble’s direction, while you furiously twirl your mustache. “Today! You shall face the grace and might of my MUSCLE!” Right hand pops back to the back of your head as you take a few seconds to strike poses, to best show off your amazing physique.

“drat!” you hear Gouldorf saying from the judges table.

Rolling Pebble goes into a defensive posture, his feet dancing left and right, head weaving in the opposite direction, hands up. You can tell that you’ve put some fear into your opponent, hell losing your sight would do that to anyone. You only have but moments before he regains his senses, and you decide to push the advantage. You raise your arms to the sky, focusing on a shape like your parents taught you.

“Weapon!” You call out and a folding chair flies out from the crowd, striking Rolling Pebble to the side of the head so he falls on on one knee. The chair clatters on the canvas for a few moments before stopping in the midpoint between the two of you.

Rolling Pebble shakes his head after the strike, and his sharp and unyielding eyes return. “Cute tricks buttercup, afraid to actually use those muscles?” He leaps backwards, into the ropes and propels himself into your chest head first. You hear something crack and you’re not sure if it’s your ribs, or your opponent’s head, but it definitely hurts.

You can feel "the crowd" is on your side, for now.

Fight Time!
1 How do you fight?
A. Shoot magic at the problem till it disappears.
B. Use your size and strength to control the fight
C. Try to outmaneuver
D. Get the fight out of the ring
E. Hey, I’m not done talking!

2 What is your objective?
A. Put on a good show.
B. To win.
C. To crush.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

1B. Loudly declare, "You are not worthy of these muscles!" Grab the chair and hold it one-handedly on the chair leg in a fencing stance. "En garde!" I shouted as I slap the chair head across his face. Then I unfold the chair and hold it one handedly by the head with all four legs pointing towards him like I am taming a retaliating lion.
2A. Good show my friend, good show!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Nyaa posted:

1B. Loudly declare, "You are not worthy of these muscles!" Grab the chair and hold it one-handedly on the chair leg in a fencing stance. "En garde!" I shouted as I slap the chair head across his face. Then I unfold the chair and hold it one handedly by the head with all four legs pointing towards him like I am taming a retaliating lion.

This fellow's got a full dance card! :wotwot:

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

##Vote
1. B
2. A

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
1B
2A

Plan Nyaa

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Nyaa posted:

I'm going to break with tradition and copy Nyaa's vote again for the third time

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
We should eventually get a tag team partner named Union Jake.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
”You!” You shout, clutching your chest where he struck you. “You are not worthy of these muscles!” You take a quick sidestep around Pebble and stomp on the canvas, popping the chair up into your hand. “En garde!”

The chair vibrates as it connects with Pebble’s head, who hits the canvas like a sack full of bricks. He doesn’t stay still for very long, as he rolls away from you, back to his feet. Chin up, he spits out blood. You can hear ooos coming from the rafters. Shake the chair open, you position it between the two of you. Pebble is staying outside your range, and not giving any openings. Slowly, ever so slowly, you shrink the amount of canvas he can dance around on. Then his back hits the post.
He takes a quick look around himself and then leaps up, kicking off the post to charge at you.
THWACK

You strike the post. A heartbeat later, a foot connects with your chin and you stumble backwards. Rolling Pebble seems used to working the post and ropes to his advantage.

He unleashes a flurry of blows against you, which you deftly block with the chair, but every kick or punch leaves a noticeable dent. He tries to dodge under the chair, only to run straight into a knee to the body. Rolling Pebble stumbles and you bring the chair down, pinning him against the canvas between the chair legs. He struggles against your weight, unable to move.

“Muscle rain!” You cry, one foot on top the chair and then leaping into the air. Your elbow has an appointment with a face, and just misses it as Pebble rolls himself to the side and back to his feet. By the time you are standing again, he’s gotten to the ropes and is airborne again. Head strikes head and you feel your knees buckle. With the last of your strength you grab a hold of Pebble and pull him down with you. The world goes dark for a moment and when you’re back, your opponent has slipped through your fingers once more.

Not only that but he’s airborne. You hold your hand out, radiating with magic and stop his descent for just long enough to punch him out of the air to the other end of the ring. He’s not moving.

Whipping yourself off the floor, you take three steps, bend your knees and leap up, grabbing a hold of your toes, letting your knees be the warheads to your ICBM as you land, hard, on your opponents back. There’s not much of a response, except for pebble’s limbs jerking once. With one smooth motion you move, pinning pebble to the ground and the referee slides in next to the two of you.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

You see Pebble’s eyes open, and he winks at you.

“THREE!”

*ding ding ding*

Mother Midnight, Auroch and Gouldorf are all standing by the side of the ring clapping, and for the first time Mother Midnight speaks to you directly. “Well fought, please have a seat next to the other wrestlers behind us.”

You are at a loss of words, and just drop your head slightly in gratitude and acceptance before walking to take your seat with the other six. The rest of the day, sitting there passes quickly. You see dozens of other hopeful fighters come and go, eight others get to fight Rolling Pebble, who loses about half the matches. The last match, against a foreigner, a lizardman by the name of Monstro Jr., goes just barely to Pebble, yet Monster Junior gets sent to the rafters with the rest of you anyway. A few other fighters come on through, but none of them get to dance in the ring.

The judge’s panel stands up and turns to face you. Auroch is the first to speak. “We have eight talented fighters standing in front of us. Over the next three days we will test you, until only one of you remains.”

“It will be but a simple tournament, with a night’s rest in between. Last person standing, gets the spot.” Mother Midnight waves her arm dramatically towards the ring.

“We will meet again at noon tomorrow when we will reveal the brackets, by the end of tomorrow, four of you will remain. I can not emphasize enough that in these fights, victory is everything.” Gouldorf continues, “you saw the hundreds of hopefuls who came through today. Don’t piss on their dreams. I want to see each and every one of yous hearts beating on one another.”

“Congratulations to all of you. You are the best new talent that the Mossvale has to offer. Find pride in this.” Mother Midnight adds and bows.

The lights go out for a couple of seconds and when they return, the three of them are gone.

“Their flare for the dramatic never changes.” Bear Hug chuckles, and looks at you and the other remaining wrestlers. Half of you are stonemen, there’s a couple of grey-elfs (strange but fair folk who live in rocks) that late lizardman MJ and a female redcap hobgoblin. “It’s getting late, Who’s up for drinks?”

How do you wish to spend the remainder of the day.
A. Go for drinks.
B. Go for drinks, but go easy on the alcohol.
C. Decline the offer, take it easy, reserve your energy for tomorrow.
D. Try to prepare for the fight tomorrow.
How? Write in!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Is there any magic that is forbidden in the ring?

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
The school of polymorph and spells that specifically kill are strictly forbidden in the ring. Beside that, anything that endangers the audience / referee (no fireballs! no meteor showers!) is forbidden as well. Then it starts becoming technical, and are only bad if the referee catches you. Enchantment spells are frowned upon (the more people fighting, the more leeway is given), summoning creatures, teleportation spells to get/send someone in or out of the ring (except as part of an entrance.) invisibility (this is a show) and any spell that will cause a fighter to be unmasked one way or another.

The rules can vary slightly from gathering to gathering. Some gatherings are strictly against curses, but are not below using them as parts of storylines.

Currently Machu Beatchu knows the following spells:
Summon Chair: (appears either next to Machu, in their hands or gets thrown into a nearby enemy.)
Jump: (Does what it says on the box, can also slow people's descent)
Light: (Makes a light. By shedding the topmost layer of clothing, can blind a single opponent)
Finger of Enfeeblement: (By pointing at someone, you decrease their musculature)
Energized Touch: (Also known as the Sonic Backhand, Electric Slide, Frozen Fist or Flaming Knee)

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

##Vote
1. D;A;B;C

With D being A, but with a bar fight.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

What about healing or regen?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
So Rolling Pebble gave us the fight... they like us!

We should really study Glamour spells, that way we can truely be magnificent amd even sparkle with our shirt off.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I can and shall obey
##vote
1. B; C; D

D per Lowell, to be clear.

I like how we're shaping up. Let's definitely work on our glamour magic and raw strength.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Nyaa posted:

What about healing or regen?

None of the damage is serious. You'll be able to sleep it off. Suggestions and will for character growth has been notified. I will update after my own night of rest.

• Locked thread