Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bitter Mushroom posted:

you commute 2 hours a day and work in an office, sounds like u get owned eveery day nooner

The price many must pay to live in major metropolitan areas

gizmojumpjet posted:

Electricity was out when I got to work today. Boss suggested we could work from home if we wanted. I said I'd leave if the power didn't come back on by 10:00 am. It came on at a quarter 'til so now I'm stuck here like some kinda caged animal. Perhaps a puma, or a leopard.

Something with teeth and claws.

that super sucks, what a cocktease of almost getting to go home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Home schooling can be really hard sometimes.

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

that super sucks, what a cocktease of almost getting to go home

It gets worse, my dear friend. There was a farewell reception today for basically the CEO of the organization and it was billed as having refreshments afterwards. The refreshments were loving punch, and there wasn't even any vodka or gin in it. I can't skip lunch on punch, I was hoping for a cheese and meat tray or something.

FML.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

The office is closed but they make you work anyway?

Isn't that illegal

lol

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yeah, one time I thought I was going to be late for school so I rushed there and no one was there! It turned out it was a Saturday!

Wait, that may have been an episode of Doug that I stole and created a fake memory from... ?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
go suck some dicks, nooner!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You commute 2 hours every day? That's rough.Been there.

I commute almost 4 hours a day for a minimum wage temp job, kill me please.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Rambling Robot posted:

I commute almost 4 hours a day for a minimum wage temp job, kill me please.

Sounds like you are already dead.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

dont sign your posts

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

dont sign your posts

make me!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
whats wrong with signing your posts?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

whats wrong with signing your posts?

its against the rules, and we sure wouldnt ever want to break a rule now would we :v:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress da modz

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

its against the rules, and we sure wouldnt ever want to break a rule now would we :v:

didnt know we had a buncha snitches on this forum smmfh

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I was kidnapped from my home and traveled over 5000 miles in shackles.
Now I work 18 hours a day against my will doing manual labor for no wages.

:owned:

wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot
got asked to cover someone's shift tonight, too big of a puss to say no.

:owned:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i cant stop nodding and im going to kill myself lol

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

can you plz not talk about dicks? i'm having a rought time right now

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

can you plz not talk about dicks? i'm having a rought time right now

sry

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

dad gay. so what posted:

i cant stop nodding and im going to kill myself lol

it's a really comforting thought isnt it? suicide i mean

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
saw some dusty paw prints on my bedsheets this morning which means kitty went straight from the litter box to right beside my head and i may have been able to ignore the warning signs before but i definitely have toxoplasmosis

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time i went to sit on a couch and there was a child there i didn't see and the pressure from my weight caused all the kids organs to rocket out of the top of their skull in a blood geyser of sorts. boy was i red in the face!! (from embarrassment) (but also from the blood geyser)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

saw some dusty paw prints on my bedsheets this morning which means kitty went straight from the litter box to right beside my head and i may have been able to ignore the warning signs before but i definitely have toxoplasmosis

i got that from leaving my tampon in to long :(

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My son got owned hard the other day. His buddy told him that if he wanted to see if his breath smells bad he just has to stick his finger to the back of his tounge and swab it, then smell it. He tried it and threw up! Lmao. (We had a good chuckle afterwards when I explained the massive ownage)

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time i was on the bus and this scruffy looking guy sneezed and i didn't want to catch his mesothelioma or lung aids or whatever he had goin on so i tried to hold my breath until the next stop and get off but the next stop was a ways away and i almost passed out but the lack of oxygen led me to the best orgasm i've ever had, really good bus wank session, but i did get owned because now i have lung aids

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
wanted a girl to give me the oral pleasures so I said lets 69. Turns out she wasn't blowing me, she just spit in her hand a lot while my face was in the cooter. she's saving blowjobs for her husband turns out :(

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

Sounds like you are already dead.

i am, i get home, eat, post in gbs, and go to bed.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time i farted in the elevator whooooopsss!!! :razz:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

MiracleWhale posted:

one time i farted in the elevator whooooopsss!!! :razz:

so ur the fat guy everyone hates.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

Yeah, one time I thought I was going to be late for school so I rushed there and no one was there! It turned out it was a Saturday!

Wait, that may have been an episode of Doug that I stole and created a fake memory from... ?
reminds me about how i was so mentally drained during my senior year of high school. i usually woke up around 6:00 to shower those days. well, i woke up one morning and saw my clock read ":15", so my first thought was "oh poo poo, i overslept and need to shower". so i jumped in the shower and started bathing but a few minutes later i heard someone banging on the bathroom door.

turns out it what i thought was 6:15 in the morning was 3:15 in the morning and my mom was wondering why the hell i was taking a shower in the middle of the night

that was an experience

wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

reminds me about how i was so mentally drained during my senior year of high school. i usually woke up around 6:00 to shower those days. well, i woke up one morning and saw my clock read ":15", so my first thought was "oh poo poo, i overslept and need to shower". so i jumped in the shower and started bathing but a few minutes later i heard someone banging on the bathroom door.

turns out it what i thought was 6:15 in the morning was 3:15 in the morning and my mom was wondering why the hell i was taking a shower in the middle of the night

that was an experience

truly :owned:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one time i was so drunk that i passed out and when i woke up it was 6:00 and i was like "gently caress this im calling in sick" and i left a voicemail for my boss. then i realized it was 6:00pm the night before and i fell over

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

One time I was so hungover I turned off my alarm and immediately fell back asleep and woke up like three hours later. I rushed to work thinking up an excuse since I hadn't even called in, but when I got there no one said anything and I just sat down and started working. I decided to push my luck by putting on my time card that I had been there all day and no one noticed that either. Good times.

Except it was my mom's birthday that day and through all the craziness I forgot to wish her happy birthday. Only time I have ever forgotten. :(

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

one time i was so drunk that i passed out and when i woke up it was 6:00 and i was like "gently caress this im calling in sick" and i left a voicemail for my boss. then i realized it was 6:00pm the night before and i fell over

*nods. Can't stop nodding

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
one time i got sentenced to prison for 37 months lol owned so hard

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

Lmao I have done this exact thing it was during summer when 6am looks the same as 6pm and I was like wtf how am I still so wasted no way I'm driving to loving Calabasas to work at the farmers market

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I went in to work today only to find out I have to work a double tomorrow

E: a real double. 16 hours. None of that restaurant industry 10 hour "doubles"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the great deceiver posted:

one time i got sentenced to prison for 37 months lol owned so hard

haha nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

One time my dad shot himself in my room lol he got his blood all over my stuff and I never came back to that house totally owned me irl!

• Locked thread